Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(urzark)WTS/WTT CF gear and uniques

Discussion on (urzark)WTS/WTT CF gear and uniques within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
(urzark)WTS/WTT CF gear and uniques

WTS jermain(swash) jacket with 11% skill block 2 scrolls

WTS sroc top 3 slot with 10% skill block 2 scrolls +150 mill OBO

WTS gorgon boots with 11% mov speed. 1 scroll +60 mill OBO
WTS shocker cost of the scroll

WTS CF dbl block ranger boots 1 scroll + 70 mill OBO
WTS armpads of shakran attk R +13
WTS armor of shakran hp +10%
WTS bracelets of zwan bonus drop +2%
WTS boots of bibulan

I am also looking for archer dbl resistance pants.
a phoenix mount.
Infinity wings.
please pm with all offers so I get notified there are offers I have more and it will be added updated later.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(urzark) WTS CF & Uniques
04/07/2012 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
WTB Ranger CF pants with 11% extra resistance or better WTS Biglos empty 1 scroll+90 mill OBO WTS jermain(swash) jacket with 11% skill block 2 scrolls WTS sroc top 3 slot with 11% skill block bonus 2 scrolls WTS scion top 0/4 with 9% SB bonus on a lvl 35 toon so should be max SB available.
WTB REALMS AND UNIQUES ON URZARK [EU3]
01/28/2011 - Archlord Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, i just moved to eu3 and i need some good gears. I'm looking for cf realms for knight, mage, hunter and sorc (only these classes for now). I can pay in wc/gold or trade for ingame stuffs or paypal! I would like some bonus stats as follows: Top with at least 10% bonus sb Greaves with at least 10% bonus resis Bracers with at least 10% attack speed (Knight and hunter) or cast (mage and sorc) Boots with at least 10% movement speed (sorc, hunter, mage) and around 10% block (Knight) ...
[URZARK] WTS Uniques/Stuff
12/30/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Intelligent Gaudius 7% res Biglos 0/1 Glorious Luke 0/1 Garb of Salirenen lvl3 stones snow hazzard +1 Sleeve of Charlize (bg) Cap of Paula (nice yellows) (ele) Sleeves of Quentin (Ele) Armor of Noviel (Archer) Lv3 stones Boots of Noviel (Archer) Lv3 stones
WTS (urzark) cf gear WTB infinity wings
10/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
I want to sell some CF gear a biglos jacket of camian with 8% hp bonus 3 slot bigols with a 3% skill block stone (can remove) gaudious with 7% ring spirit stone CC items 1 elemental burlesque suits 14 day