I want to buy a Sorcerer on the Server Archon.
LvL Don´t Care.
Must Have:
Unis = Shuta/Blodes/Kark/Ohkeros anything like that
Realms = CF Kilt with extra resi, CF Armor with extra SB, CF Gloves with extra Cast, CF Boots with extra Block/Movement,
Poisen/Light Armor
Poisen/Light Boots
Poisen/Light Helmet
Good Weaps
Can be lvl 1-99
Make me Offers with Your Account´s.
Best Would if you have Some WCP Left on the Account and Gold
With Email of course.
Btw i would Buy the Unis/Realm´s seperatly if i dont get Good Offers
So i buy a Account or Items for Sorce Realm/Unis.
Pay with WC(P)/ PAYPAL/ PSC
[ARCHON] WTB Sorcerer Gear 05/25/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies As I'm building a new sorcerer I'm looking for the following gear:
CF Kilt Bonus Resistance +12%
BG CAP
CF Boots Bonus Block & Movement Speed
LV92 Wand Elite +1
2x Intelligent Gadius
2x Blode/Shuta
WTT LV64 Sorcerer on Sylvia for 2x Brilliant/Glorious Blode on Archon 02/11/2011 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies As you can read, I'm trading my lv64 sorcerer with 2x shuta (10% res and 8% res), karkaen, kilt bonus res +12% (lv5 stones), poison garb, elite boots with 2x ashtal, armpads with 2x ashtal, lv92 wand +1 4 ashtals & 4 lv5 wind for 2x Glorious/Brilliant Blode on Archon
Comparing Archon is a "dead server" and Sylvia is very active... ;-)
or any other offers are welcome as well, I just wanna play with Dagus the Panda xD