WTT uniqs on Archon 04/17/2011 - Archlord Trading - 14 Replies hey i want trade uniqs from archon for uniqs or other things on Brum
Uniqs:
2x Shuta
1x Blode *SOLD*
1x Barom
offer me :D
i have the scrolls for trade :>
WTT lvl76 sorc(deribelle)/lvl63-67 hunter(gracia) for wc on archon or char on archon 11/14/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies Hey ;D
And a lvl63-67(dont rly remember anymore :P) hunter with 2/4 cf realm. Hasnt got best equip.
hunter on gracia !!
For this hunter I want to have a 5x char on archon and that char dont has to have any realm/uniques or I want some WC on Archon :)
Feel free to offer smthing else too :)
For more information just PM me :D
[Archon]WTS UNIQS 08/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies WTS UNIQS for wcoin on sylvia or real money pm me offer
2xShuta Ring 0/1
2xBarom Ring 0/1
1xBlode Ring 0/1
1xKarkaen Necklace 0/1
[Archon] WTS/WTT Realm & Uniqs 06/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies Sup ya'll.. I'm interested in Trading mostly some of my realm armours ( Zerk top and boots -> Nuendo both and Hunter Top and boots -> Same 2nd CF realm don't know the name right now ) I need archer Top(Prefer all except ice...Incase of CF Top with good bonus i pay more) and Helm (Has to be Ice) ...if not i sell each part for your offer -> pm me ( I will get wp on 16'th of June ...salary day )
Also I WTS 2x Logo with 6% resi stones and Spiral ring 5% resi pm with your offer
If interested...