Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Price check] Archon

Discussion on [Price check] Archon within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/02/2011, 14:27   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 220
I might buy some gold F. ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
price check archon
01/01/2011 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
Yo guys I came across this account and im wondering what you all think i could get for it in euro's its a ranger 87 (full CF realm with att speed gloves and resistance pants) full normal realms (ice/lightning mix) glorious blode glorious gaudius 2 shuta 1 guardimesh neck 1 luke neck (with lev 5 judgement wing) and a normal kark 0/1 id also like to know the seperate price for glor blode and glor gaudius in euros again the account is on archon any insight is highly welcomed looking to...
Price Check for Blode and Shuta on Archon
06/17/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
I have a blode and shuta on archon which are both empty. I dont play that server, so I was thinking of selling them. The character is currently lvl 2 rogue, so I need to find out if its worth spending time unroguing him to sell them. Give me an idea of the price you will pay for each. I dont have scrolls on that server, so you will need to provide them in order to do the trade.
WTT Stone Stacks for Wpoints - EU3/ Price check: Archon
05/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 16 Replies
56x99 Attack prayers lvl3 15x99 Destruction stones 1 att prayer - 4mils at AH 1 destruct - 3mils at AH So my offer is: 99 att stones - 250 Wcoins 99 destructs - 200 wcoins
[Archon] lvl 89 Zerk (Price Check)
05/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
This is my zerk in archon, I plan to trade or maybe sell it for cash. But first i want to check the price for this guy... I don't know about everybody but to me, he is a really good char. Unis: Blode(STR),shuta(-),kark (Lord wing lvl 5),2x union ,2x gaudius ,2x logo (Ashtal) , 1x spiral (8%) , 1x 3% crit ring (8%), Luke (Ashtal), 1x lvl 40 Power 2% crit ring (STR) Realms: Nurk cap,top,greave. Odon arm. elite boot 15% speed 8% block 4% melee evade. Elite helm +28 all stat 10% ele...
Price Check: How much are....
10/18/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I have the following I want to know if I should sell individually or create a love box Twine of Destiny Twine of Meeting Twine of Farewell Millenium Scroll How much each item go for? and how much would I get for a love box? Should I sell the love box or open it? What's in it? and it's worth?