[ALLEYESON] WTB Archon / WTT Other Servers to Archon 02/13/2011 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies Hello reader,
First of all I'd like to mention that I'm not here to scam anyone, as I will be using hexer123 or Minera as middleman for each trade, or any other VERIFIED MIDDLEMAN
After swapping servers, thinking about which class to create, I've decided to make a ranger on Archon, that's why I need some gear, list will be updated:
WTB on Archon
2x Shuta/Blode
WTT lvl76 sorc(deribelle)/lvl63-67 hunter(gracia) for wc on archon or char on archon 11/14/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies Hey ;D
And a lvl63-67(dont rly remember anymore :P) hunter with 2/4 cf realm. Hasnt got best equip.
hunter on gracia !!
For this hunter I want to have a 5x char on archon and that char dont has to have any realm/uniques or I want some WC on Archon :)
Feel free to offer smthing else too :)
For more information just PM me :D
Meteor scrolls into DB scrolls? 05/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies i was thinking today about met scrolls and i thought 'what would happen if someone made mets look like dbs (in some way, code or something, i haven't a clue on programming), you could pack 10mets into a db scroll and open it to get 10dbs
sounds stupid?
maybe it is.
if someone knows anything about this please post here
ps. sorry if this has already been posted