I hope my PM made you awereness of some scams here. Especially the fact that some people are selling "dupe method" that does not work, I'm talking about GoneCrazy, IStrikeAnyWhere (yeah right, you were selling it to buy premticket, that's why you asked accounts LOL) , that tried for hours to dupe, made it work like 1 time (I have proofs from people close to them), and that was SELLING the non-working method.
How can we tolerate this here ?
I hope my PM made you awereness of some scams here. Especially the fact that some people are selling "dupe method" that does not work, I'm talking about GoneCrazy, IStrikeAnyWhere (yeah right, you were selling it to buy premticket, that's why you asked accounts LOL) , that tried for hours to dupe, made it work like 1 time (I have proofs from people close to them), and that was SELLING the non-working method.
How can we tolerate this here ?
ya ya ya as you know i know the dupe method. im selling. if you dont want to buy it dont post cause i dont care what you have to say.
i accept paypal.
post your offers. my pm box is near full so i will only get a few messages.
after that just post here. im going to bed and will check them all tomorrow and will do trades etc.
the dupe is 100% .. if you have problems after buying i will help you with it. im only selling to a few people and thats it. i am up for all offers.
where does that say accounts? check my post yourself. ive been bumping every wts prem ticket on the forum. you need to just identify yourself cause making an alt account on the forum to "expose" people is real cool. also you can see that when i got what i needed i close my thread. i took no accounts for this method. and yes. it works but its hard as hell to do.
so again where was i posting will trade for accounts? you sir are high.
You were accepting offers such as account, one member has told me (of course I will make a ss if you continue to deny).
You may help people after they buy, and what if you can not yourself dupe LOL ?
It works 100% ? So why someone that I won't say the name here, told me that you guys was trying to dupe for hours WITHOUT ANY SUCCES, but only discovered some "lil trade bugs" ? Whereas you were selling the method at the same time ?
You may be a trusted MM, but you still sold a method that you can't yourself use. That's called scam, you want it or no.
i had many offers for accounts but did i take them.. no? did i take wc.. no? so wtf does it matter? the dupe does work. some just have bad luck.. so if you know me so well tell me who your are.. pm me mr. angsty is just upset he wasnt let in on it.. its quite ok. im done selling it now. now focusing on mass duping you will see, no worries
i had many offers for accounts but did i take them.. no? did i take wc.. no? so wtf does it matter? the dupe does work. some just have bad luck.. so if you know me so well tell me who your are.. pm me mr. angsty is just upset he wasnt let in on it.. its quite ok. im done selling it now. now focusing on mass duping you will see, no worries
Well I have the method as well, as for now and the last hours of systematically going through endless trades this method is Flawed and is in my book impossible. Some say they got it still I don't think from my work it is possible the way it was explained. I can get A and C but there is no way to get to B with out losing A. So I then just use A and C then bring the A to SS. Even when it goes and the items are there C becomes bugged and you can not get the items into inventory there in limbo always. Other than that the only other way that I and others see an actual dupe is a method that will destroy the item after you dupe it Still trying to make it stay. Those who actually know what I am doing might have figured it out but I have not yet.
*Notice*Warning Password stealing site*Notice* 12/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies Notice is as follows, do not enter this site, if you get a notice in your email like this for gawd sakes dont give anyone your password
Subject:World of Warcraft Account Trade Dispute Notice
When we carry out a routine check when the account, we have evidence to show that your account has been involved in the disputed transactions.
So we have to inform you visit our website(worldofwarcraft*com]fill out some information to facilitate our investigation.
If you can not tie in with our soon...
Anyone notice? 06/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies anyone notice that the archer god isnt the same as he was..noticed along ass time ago but didnt say anything ..lol....fucking TQ