Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Little help in here.

Discussion on Little help in here. within the ArcheAge forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Little help in here.

Hello, I live in Brazil so my english is not good.
I am looking to open a gold sales site, because in Brazil there is only one site that sells gold in ArcheAge, and is very expensive. I would like to do something cheaper.

I wonder how the gold selling sites do this ... They use bots to get the gold? They have an account on each server to pick up and distribute the gold? Could anyone give me some tips? I would be grateful!

Thanks!
Old 11/24/2014, 19:06   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidwick View Post
Hello, I live in Brazil so my english is not good.
I am looking to open a gold sales site, because in Brazil there is only one site that sells gold in ArcheAge, and is very expensive. I would like to do something cheaper.

I wonder how the gold selling sites do this ... They use bots to get the gold? They have an account on each server to pick up and distribute the gold? Could anyone give me some tips? I would be grateful!

Thanks!
They do it like this:

- Buy cheap gold from random stranger
- Sell the Gold very expensive
Old 11/24/2014, 22:33   #3

What Cross said, sounds bad but is the truth lol
Old 11/25/2014, 03:09   #4

I´ve tried to have a site like this before, it´s a lot of work, not worth it
Old 11/26/2014, 18:40   #5

sidwick, only because you found a amall gap in your country,it doenst means you have to fill it out with an idea over night.

if you have no clue how a gold seller site works you think you are really ready to do it official wit an question " how they doing it? " serious`?

why you are not starting smooth, sell your Gold over ebay, get nice reviews, sell your gold over Websites and when you have enough experience, 1 billion contacts and custommers and maybee Q-Q an partner who helps you with couple things an an 24H live chat to do it official?
Old 11/26/2014, 19:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keks2me View Post
why you are not starting smooth, sell your Gold over ebay, get nice reviews, sell your gold over Websites and when you have enough experience, 1 billion contacts and custommers and maybee Q-Q an partner who helps you with couple things an an 24H live chat to do it official?
yepp, thats the right way.
If he sells his gold first in small groups he can get contacts + get maybe peoples as contacts that want to help to made a bigger project out of it.

@op
you need a lot experience to do this kind of stuff.
you dont only need experience in selling gold (how to do it with as less banns as possible), you too need experience in finance stuff.. thats not a thing you can do easy in like one week. begin small and expand your stuff from time to time (contacts, gold size´s you sell & buy, guys that help you etc).
you cant do it alone, thats too big for you alone.. you need guys that help you, lots of experience in that stuff too.
Old 12/05/2014, 17:08   #7

- Buy cheap gold from random stranger
- Sell the Gold very expensive
Old 12/08/2014, 18:07   #8

What Cross said, sounds bad but is the truth lol