Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(CRAZZIAN) Ebonsong 6.2k GS harvester's farmhouse & more

Discussion on (CRAZZIAN) Ebonsong 6.2k GS harvester's farmhouse & more within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(CRAZZIAN) Ebonsong 6.2k GS harvester's farmhouse & more

I'm tired of this game and I'd like to sell my account.
That's a very fair price, and it would be a good start or a twink account.
Only 15 EUR
DISCORD: bullshit!#8508
Old 08/07/2020, 20:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i'm interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU CRAZZIAN TOTAL 4 ACCOUNT 2 Main and 2 Alt SAFE AND INSTANT DELIVERY
09/17/2020 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies
IF YOU WANT TO BUY YOU CAN SEND ME AN E-MAIL I HAVE ************** OR WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE PAYMENT METHOD e-mail: [email protected] All of them have 500 Credits 4 char (2000) and total 1372 Gold CHANGEBLE E-MAIL SAFE AND INSTANT DELIVERY I'M THE FIRST OWNER ACCOUNTS ALL ACCOUNTS HAVE ARCHEPASS AND ONE OF PASS IS ALREADY FINISHED AND SECOND PASS IS ALMOST FİNİSH 34 Ancestral All skillsets 55 Level Nuian Female Healer 7.2K Divine Buff Healer. All Skillsets 55 Level and 34...
[Selling] WTS 8.5k Archer on EUW Crazzian
07/28/2020 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies
as the title says /wme for info etc
[Selling] WTS Mage 9k2+ west dwarf EU Crazzian , mythic crate , gold, etc
07/28/2020 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, WTS Mage dwarft ancestral 30 9k250+ GS Full gemmed t2 divine stuff, mythic scepter full gemmed , same for instrument and offweapon. Anima snowlion mount Diligence, mythic crate infusion x3 and 30 mythic jewelry infusion. Alot gold 5k gold + Alt on na for farm archepass
[Selling] EU ACC 50 Primeval, Hasla wpn, 24x24 (built farmhouse) + 16x16 farm, Patron, 4 APEX++
10/07/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
My character is 50/50/50 Primeval (Human race) located on Melisara (EU) server. Thatched Farmhouse (Farmer's Workstation also available) and 16x16 Farm are built and taxes are paid. They are located next to each other, and also very close to auctioneer / merchants. (about 80m) From the most important stuff, i own 4x APEX (which you can use for another 2 months of Patron), over 20.000 Vocation Badges, 5k Labor saved, 11 Labor Potions, over 200 gold, inventory is expanded to 130 slots...
[Buying] 24x24 Building Space for Farmhouse (Aier|West|EU)
09/29/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to buy building space on Aier (West) for my Farmhouse. Only non PVP zones. Will pay with Paypal or ingame Gold.