Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archage Unchained account

Discussion on Archage Unchained account within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archage Unchained account

hello,

i'm selling Archage unchained account that has a character lv55 on Gildaron server (europe)
the silver pack costed me 25€, I'm selling the account for 10€

please leave me a message here or on discord if you're interested
discord: Gladian#7252
Old 10/09/2020, 15:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
im interested to buy this account. please contacht me in discord my user name is chrissy#0996.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] ArcheAge account or golds for AA unchained account
02/29/2020 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im quitting game and I want to sell my archeage account OR I want to trad for archeage unchained account(s) (any) Specs : EU (Taris) : 2 charac (1 archeamaster) low geared (obsidian armor + epic t4 staff) with 8k+ golds, 2,4k+ gilda, 1202 loyalities, 71k+ honnor, 183k+ vocation badges and some building stuffs (design, bed, chest, etc…), 150 slots stock + 80 bag + lot of random items
[Selling] ARCHAGE UNCHAINED ACCOUNT CHEAP [EU]
11/10/2019 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I've tried the game and I didn't like, the silver pack costed me 25€, I'm selling the account for 10€. PM for details
[Selling] Archage unchained account alexander server
11/08/2019 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
selling an archage unchained account character lvl 32 on Alexander server contact me for info
[Selling] Archage Achaeum Account US
09/09/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Don't plan on playing the game anymore. Lost interest and plan on playing another game instead. Head start begins in couple days! Just in time too :) Want to sell my account if possible. Its the same account you can buy from Trion for $150. But i want to sell mine for $100 Its already tied to account. I will give you all information and access needed to get the account moved to you. Message me on Skype: Karacie I do paypayl gift only. Pay me first, once i see i got the money i'll help...
[Trading] Archage ARCHEUM founder pack account for CSGO Knives and/or skins
07/20/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
What the title says basically , hoping to receive the equivalent amount of $150 usd if interested please leave skype info.