Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU-Anthalon 6063 Gearscore Enigmatist,Legendary weapon+ALOT of rare stuff included.

Discussion on EU-Anthalon 6063 Gearscore Enigmatist,Legendary weapon+ALOT of rare stuff included. within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU-Anthalon 6063 Gearscore Enigmatist,Legendary weapon+ALOT of rare stuff included.

Heyho guys,

going to offer you a top ArcheAge account here.
I will try to list everything about the account and also about its maincharacter here. Let's start of with some basic informations about the account:

- This account exists since the open BETA of ArcheAge
- 6 Months of Patron are pre-paid
- No reports, tickets or bans are recorded on this account
- I'm the first owner of the account and no datas were shared, EVER.
- E-mail and Glyph authenticator can be changed
- 5 unlocked character slots

BONUS!!!!
If you buy this account you will get another account coming with this for free.
This account includes 6 months of pre-paid patron aswell and is only in charge for labor use!!
It also contains a nuian Character that is level 55 with the ArcheMaster title.

Main-Character

I know the title says Enigmatist, since thats my actuall class,
but you can basically play every possible mage-class without any problems.
You also can play some meele classes aswell, mostly tanky classes work like a charm with that gear.

Gear

- Kindled Passion Hood, Obsidian T5 cloth headpiece, divine, +9 Intelligence enchant, 2x 50 physical defense gems [6 gems possible]

- Kindled Passion Shirt, Obsidian T5 cloth chestpiece, divine, +335 Thoughness enchant, 6x 480 Resilience gems [7 gems possible]

- Delphinad Lake Sash, celestial, +5 Stamina / 2 Intelligence enchant, 3x 50 physical defense gems [3 gems possible]

- Delphinad Lake Sleeves, celestial, +9 Intelligence enchant, 3x 50 physical defense gems [3 gems possbile]

- Delphinad Lake gloves, celestial, Magic Critical Damage 16% increase, 4x 1.5% evasion rate [4 gems possible]

- Delphinad Hatchetblade Cloak, epic, "Perfect Wave Lunafrost" enchant

- Flaming Passion Pants, Obsidian T4 cloth legpiece, divine, +335 Thoughness enchant, 5x 353 Thoughness gems [6 gems possible]

- Delphinad Lake shoes, celestial, +335 Thoughness enchant, 1x 3% movementspeed 3x 2% movementspeed [4 gems possible]

- Archeum Proven Warrior Necklace (Rank 10), divine, Magic Attack 3,0 increase

- Magnificent Wave Earring, divine, Magic Attack 3,0 increase

- Epherium Wave Earring, celestial, Magic Attack 3,0 increase

- 2x Magnificent Wave Ring, celestial

- Fallen Moon, Obsidian T5 Katana, LEGENDARY, Magic Skill Attack 2.0% increase, 6x 285 Focus gems [7 gems possible]

- Long Anticipation, Obsidian T5 Shield, divine, Shield Block Rate 2.0% increase, 7x Shield Block Rate 1% increase gems [7 gems possible]

- Delphinad Wave Bow, celstial, Ranged Skill Damage 2.0% increase, 5x Magic Defense Penetration 30 increase gems [6 gems possible]

- Wayfarer's Danger, Obsidian T4 Flute, divine, 4x Magic attack 2.0 increase + 3x Cast Time 0.5% decrease [7 gems possible]

This gear allows you to play every mage class you want to play.
But you can also play classes like Skullknight, Hexblade, Shroudmaster and so on.
You can find a Screenshot of the skillsets here >

Costumes - will put screen of the actuall char with the costume on some of them.

- Battle Fae, 800 Merit Badges, Screenshot:
- Inquistor's Robes, Eternal Awakening Pack, Screenshot:
- Haughty Duelist Costume
- Oathbreaker Plate
- Blood Dream Dynasty Robes
- Angelic Whisper
- Siege Captain's Mail
- Dark Tear Auramancy Disciple Costume
- Desert Assassin Plate
- Spotless Service Uniform
- Pure New Year Activewear
- Tomb-Bound Wraps

Vehicles, Mounts & Glider

- Timber coupe, 1200 Gilda Star car, perfect for traderuns, Screenshot:
- Blacktail Leomorph, Harani quest mount, lvl 36
- Celestial Kitsu, Nine-Tailed fox from Cashshop-boxes /Loyalty Tokens, Lvl 50, Screenshot:
- Kamari, Tiger from Cashshop, Lvl 50, Scerenshot:
- Royal Griffin, Eventmount from Server-merge, Lvl 50, Screenshot:
- White Donkey, lvl 30

- Eznan Cutter, West faction Galleon, 250 Gilda Stars, all ship components are on celestial grade or higher
- Harpoon Clipper, Celestial Sail + Celestial Propelant
- Onyx Steamfish Submarine, Eternal Awakening Pack

- Enhanced Marauder's Glider: Wing-Clipped, Eternal Awakening Pack, Screenshot:
- Enhanced Skywhisper Glider, Chasshop-box glider, Screenshot:

BONUS!!
On this character there is the Kraken Glider [Feathered Dragon Glider], this glider is realy realy rare since it only drops from kraken on low % rate.
IT IS NOT EQUIPED YET, that means you can sell it or keep it.
It worth around 10k +- 2k.
YOU ARE IMMUN TO TURBULENCE DEBUFF WITH THAT GLIDER ON THE SEAS!!

Misc.
Okay going to tell you everything else that I think is relevant to know before you consider buying this account

Since you get 2 accounts, 1 for labor use and the main account you will have some Proficiencies, you can see them here:
- Mainaccount proficiencies part 1:
- Mainaccount proficiencies part 2:
- Bonusaccount proficiencies part 1:
- Bonusaccount proficiencies part 2:

Oooookaaayyy, I think that should be enough information to have a little look inside what you get. If there is anything left you want to know, some screens of what ever you want to see, please let me know No I won't screen you the Log-in :P And yup, with this char you are in the top 100 Geared characters on EU Servers and you can easily go higher with some effort and time. For The people that wonder why I sell this account, well I had alot of fun with it for more then a year but I dont have the time to play it anymore, so I hope that if it goes, it goes in good hands.

Anyways, if you have some more questions, want to see some more, leave me an awnser here under this topic, write me a private message or add me in skype: schinken74 << I should be online alot there since i have the Skype App, I will take any serious offer and think about it. We will find a way.

Greetings
Old 11/14/2015, 18:42   #2

Bump
Old 11/16/2015, 19:28   #3

Bump
Old 11/17/2015, 22:47   #4

q.q

up