Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Dahuta [EU]

Discussion on Dahuta [EU] within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Dahuta [EU]

Sell:10.000
Price:90$(WebMoney 80$)
Payment method:PayPal,WebMoney,MasterCard

Through an intermediary,or 1000 gold \ parts.

Skype:darchik2009
ICQ:570975124
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried to sell 10,000 this man , believing his reputation on this site and the fact that he Verified Reseller user since 2009,but it turned out that the reputation on this site does not mean anything.
Gold took the money is not sent .In Skype offline.
That's correspondence on Skype:
[16:06:17] GP: Hey
[16:06:26] GP: i’m
[16:06:27] GP:
[16:06:30] GP: from elitepvpers
[16:06:51] GP: you are selling 10k on Dahuta
[16:07:09] Andrey: yea
[16:07:22] GP: we can give you 80$ WMZ or 90$ Paypal
[16:08:52] Andrey: if WebMoney is 80$,if the 90$ paypal
[16:09:04] GP: yeah
[16:09:06] Andrey: better webmoney)
[16:10:45] GP: good , we buy gold on All Archeage EU/US Servers
[16:10:56] GP: we are verified Resellers on epvp
[16:11:04] GP:
[16:12:38] Andrey: well, as you work )
[16:13:01] GP: we work through Auctionhouse
[16:13:12] GP: we give you item name
[16:13:19] GP: you buy it , we pay you
[16:14:22] Andrey: I hope you work honestly (cool)
[16:14:32] GP: we work since 2009
[16:14:39] GP:
[16:16:20] Andrey: it is good) I just foreign sellers have not worked, is now moved to Europe to earn a little bit)
[16:16:33] GP: you can sell us always your gold
[16:16:33] GP:
[16:16:57] Andrey: you work the same on all servers? )
[16:17:02] GP: yes
[16:18:32] GP: so wanna deal ?
[16:19:02] Andrey: well, I will soon also in the hangar will sell )look of the buyer will not have to))
[16:19:03] Andrey: Yes, I am ready to work with you)
[16:19:31] GP: what is your wmz purse
[16:20:39] GP: ok open AH
[16:20:41] Andrey: Z342107554716
[16:20:42] GP: check item anjuished
[16:20:57] GP: placed 4k gold , take ss and send to me before buying
[16:21:27] Andrey: getting in
[16:21:33] GP: ok
[16:25:33] GP: anguished 1056.11.50g 1058.11.50g 2105.11.50g 3 items
[16:26:39] Andrey: a screenshot of each purchase to do?
[16:26:56] GP: yeah but before u buy , send me SS of the page
[16:26:57] GP:
[16:27:17] Andrey: kk
[16:28:25] Andrey:
[16:28:33] Andrey:
[16:28:46] Andrey: So I hope?
[16:28:53] GP: sec
[16:29:21] Andrey:
[16:29:35] Andrey: or so ?)
[16:30:26] GP: yes
[16:31:02] GP: buy them
[16:31:55] Andrey:
[16:32:02] Andrey:
[16:32:06] Andrey: 2*
[16:32:23] GP: good
[16:33:07] Andrey:
[16:33:12] Andrey:
[16:33:13] Andrey: and 3)
[16:33:32] GP: ok
[16:33:32] GP: 1.punished 1053g 1054g 1055g 3 items
[16:34:57] Andrey:
[16:35:06] Andrey:
[16:36:41] Andrey:
[16:36:49] Andrey:
[16:37:41] Andrey:
[16:37:47] Andrey:
[16:39:27] GP: 3 dreadanught 2106.20.95g 1 item
[16:41:05] Andrey: corect item name pls
[16:41:16] GP: sec
[16:42:53] Andrey: dreadnaught`s Earring maybe?)
[16:43:08] GP: checking
[16:43:19] GP: dreadnaught
[16:43:45] GP: dreadnaught`s Earring
[16:45:16] Andrey:
[16:45:22] Andrey:
[16:45:50] GP: yes
[16:45:54] GP: but 2nd SS u sent wrong
[16:47:53] Andrey: I'm just the first time on such a scheme selling)
[16:48:12] GP: =)
[16:48:17] GP: can u resend 2nd picture
[16:48:25] GP: of last item
[16:50:13] Andrey: ok
1.punished 1053g 1054g 1055g 3 items its last?
[16:50:19] GP: no
[16:50:26] GP: dreadnaught`s Earring
[16:51:30] GP: also last item
[16:51:32] GP: Eternity Guards
1053g 9hrs
[16:52:05] Andrey:
[16:53:01] Andrey: this?) I just threw 2 times link, sorry
[16:53:12] GP: yes
[16:54:26] GP: Eternity Guards
1053g 9hrs
[16:55:05] Andrey: 5minute pls
[16:55:10] GP: ok
[16:55:13] Andrey: disconnect (
[16:55:17] GP: ok
[17:01:57] GP: good ?
[17:03:09] Andrey: Now, as the trite 100 gold is not enough today to quickly selling something)
[17:03:31] GP: ok
[17:11:59] Andrey: ready now doing
[17:12:57] Andrey: Eternity Guards
1053g 9hrs yes?
[17:14:23] Andrey:
[17:14:29] Andrey:
[17:18:22] Andrey: all right?
[17:48:17] Andrey: are you here?
[18:06:41] Andrey: .........................
[18:07:41] Andrey: you think this is normal?


p.S.Gold is of course to those who bought it will go to a lock as my old account from which I sold him.
DARchikPwnz is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
These people have proven even, most likely they just get part of their divorce people. As I already wrote on Skype 5+ people whom he also divorced, and who also wrote the site's administration.

this is not the site, and threw a simple association. The administration is not something that does not block those who bred people, they have their cover, clean threads and other .Work for food in short, the reputation of this site is nothing insignificant, the most rotten site from black markets that have.
DARchikPwnz is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold on Dahuta
01/19/2015 - ArcheAge Trading - 3 Replies
I want to sell gold on Dahuta server. I have 5000 gold. 10 euro per 1000 gold. 45 euro for all 5000 gold. Skype: Cherenman or pm here. 4000 gold left, 36 euro for all. SOLD!
[Selling] Gold on Dahuta
01/17/2015 - ArcheAge Trading - 4 Replies
I have 4000 gold to sell at dahuta server. 13 Euros each 1000 gold -I only will sell minimum 1000 each time -I only accept paypal GIFT as payment -The trade will be by ingame mail or face to face trade PM me if you are interested , then we can talk by skype.
[Selling] Gold on EU Dahuta
01/04/2015 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
I have around 2000 gold atm willing to sell at 15 euro / 1000g -I only will sell minimum 1000 each time -I only accept paypal as payment -The trade will be by ingame mail or face to face trade pm me or add me on skype : gladiatoru_13 bump
[Selling] DAHUTA ACC lvl 90K MINING
11/10/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Selling MY Acc cuz this game have no reason to play for me. So what u get? 26 Days until Patron expire´s Any questions ? ask me and btw if want u getting a nice fastbid/bot too who getting keep updated more about this pm me. No houses but u have to get one in Guild Castle. EDIT: !!! Acc Stolen without any paymentship from User sworche !!! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/2793877-s worche.html Dont do any "only skype " talk with him or u get scammed like me Waiting for mod to...
[Buying] Gold on Dahuta
10/18/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
WTB gold on Dahuta server. 7euro per 100g. Add me on skype for more.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.