Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU- EANNA, ArcheMaster, Archeum founder, Tradeship, Worldbosses, MoneyMaker

Discussion on EU- EANNA, ArcheMaster, Archeum founder, Tradeship, Worldbosses, MoneyMaker within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU- EANNA, ArcheMaster, Archeum founder, Tradeship, Worldbosses, MoneyMaker

-Archeum founder
-ArcheMaster
-Full Illustrious Quake Plate
-2 world bosses (farkrag unsealed, windlord sealed)
-4 16x16 big scarecrows (connected)
-1 thatched farmhouse 24x24
-320 gilda stars
-5 months + 20 days patron left
-has thousands of materials
-ZERO infamy[/FONT][/SIZE]

Hi everyone, here i have an Archeum Founder account, Already an ArcheMaster (50 on ALL skill trees).
the account has ALOT of things to offer, it has a MERCHANT SHIP (a.k.a. Tradeship), a Clipper, and ofcourse, a Farm Cart. current set is a FULL ILLUSTRIOUS QUAKE plate and a full GHA accessories (rare and arcane) except the necklace (necklace is a flame crafted necklace). also, current weapons are... hasla sword and shield, bow, great axe and lute. it also have an ILLUSTRIOUS SUMMER sword (arcane) fully socketed. It also have a WORLD BOSS PET, Farkrag The Wanderer (800-900g) and ANOTHER EXTRA, Windlord (700-900g) also have the bounty hunter cloak and has ZERO INFAMY. It also have FOUR 16x16 farms CONNECTED to each other and a 24x24 thatched farmhouse 10 meters away from the big scarecrows. this account also has not only hundreds, but LITERALLY THOUSANDS of materials for your craft, traderuns and what not.This account has 2 extra level 15 alts that can easily pop an LP pot when you wanna do some traderuns, full inventory 130, warehouse is increased as well. it also have 320+ gilda stars, also have 5 months plus 20 days of patron on the account. it has alot of cash items such as coffin (20$ value), plushies and what not.

Proficiency is almost 60k leatherworking (can craft Delphinad), 30k commerce (low LP cost when creating/passing tradepacks), 16k logging (can make woodlots), 23k husbandry (can make T1-2 pens) 14k gathering (1k more to make bundles) and lastly 13k Alchemy (pretty good way to earn money, making pots/buffs). proficiency is NOT WASTED on useless proficiency such as mining or masonry just to level up, or to reach ArcheMaster.

this account is a gold maker, it can easily earn 200g in a SINGLE trade run (Arcum > Ynystere) on a tradeship within an hour. you can literally earn as much as you want with this account, the only thing you will need is LP, EVERYTHING on the account is included as well, (the account has LITERALY THOUSANDS of materials for traderuns enough to last you for weeks).

message me if you're interested and price is negotiable. thanks! ^_^

Paypal Verified!
Old 11/08/2014, 11:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
25€?