Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 50 Salphira Nice items and lands

Discussion on Level 50 Salphira Nice items and lands within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Level 50 Salphira Nice items and lands

Wts my account on archeage
Why: Moving on

This account is on level 50, With primeval build.
There a lot of items, Patron, and 3 lands 16x16 by now (I will take more lands until i don't sell it)
This account have too 2 another char level 15 for use work potion for labor points

You can check the screenshot of the account here:

Asking 150$ Paypal verified

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Salphira (All Factions) - [Archeum Founder's Chest] (Can Be Traded/Mailed)
10/27/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
http://archeage.info/assets/images/resources/41/de sert-assassin-plate-costume.jpg p.s. image not showing because i have low post count :| Available to all Factions (West, East, Pirate) This Pack is the Alpha $150 unique Pack Hello, Its hard to sell this item in faction because everyone calls you a scammer due to the item saying "Bind On Pickup". What they miss to understand is; an item with BOP still on it is "Tradeable", the item needs to say un-tradeable for it not to work.
*~*Nice Account Level 40, 1 Million Dinar, Nice Inventar*~*
07/19/2011 - WarRock Trading - 10 Replies
3 Tage Gold Prem! Spitzname: Email Adresse: Kennwort: *************** Dieses Konto verwendet Dein GamersFirst Passwort Dieses kann durch Dein GamersFirst Profil geändert werden. Account Status: Active Dinar: 1024914 Level: 40
*nice* kd level service ma billig *nice*
10/30/2010 - WarRock Trading - 3 Replies
hir meine kills und preise kills/preise in e*gold 10 1 e*gold 20 2 e*gold 50 5 e*gold 100 9 e*gold 150 14 e*gold 200 17 e*gold 300 25 e*gold
I'm looking for a nice high level character full nova or nova items
07/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Please leave what you have and you must have a set price add me on [email protected]