Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/31/2015, 04:26   #2926 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I like the speed how it is, is there a way for me to keep the current version and it's speed instead of getting a reduced speed with an up coming update?
Old 10/31/2015, 04:31   #2927 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Plox make it for the mod AND Derp to render the report function unusable (:
Old 10/31/2015, 05:10   #2928 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ploxasarus no need reduce the speed hack, only no use he with Swim fins and skill speed!

Use only the SH.

The people use SH + Swim fins and Skill Speed (100% ban)!! - -' the speed is surreal!

The speed of SH is good!
Old 10/31/2015, 05:33   #2929 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matheus.hdp View Post
Ploxasarus no need reduce the speed hack, only no use he with Swim fins and skill speed!

Use only the SH.

The people use SH + Swim fins and Skill Speed (100% ban)!! - -' the speed is surreal!

The speed of SH is good!
I don't agree, I do think it should be decreased "at least" by a 10% which is not much of a decrease tbh.
Old 10/31/2015, 05:49   #2930 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ultimately up to you. But I'd hate to see the SH change at all.

But then again I don't use it at all in open world.
It nuts on its own, swim fins or not.... are you kidding. If you blasting by like that you're going to get pop'd.

And that's really sad to read, that ppl using the mod are reporting other ppl. Very disappointing guys! Want to ruin the whole thing because you didn't get to a chest first. Absolutely pathetic. Looking for instant gratification. There are better ways to take advantage of these tools with out hindering other players or immediately filling your pockets.
Old 10/31/2015, 06:34   #2931 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I've used it in serpentis, killing world bosses, rushing to certain places in a map fast - and all has been fine. Handling trade packs or sunkens is an obvious and I got a recent email from a few bit of people an I'm going to put it rather clear to everyone out there...

Why the fuck do those who sit an use the mod and/or derp sit and report other people on things? Is this what it has come down to, people being bitches about shit cause they didn't get to something first an reporting the other person using the same thing you are but because they did it more faster/better, you are mad an report them an gain everything even more attention? I've seen screenshots of people on kyprosa, ollo, hanure, morpheus - of people just taddling who I know use derp or the mod saying they will report and did report the other user.

Stop being a cunt, if they got there first, move the fuck on an stop being a bitch an be grateful its possible to do anything in the game and try again next time instead of reporting people when you are using the same thing...

You've no idea how many times I've come across people doing things, minded my own and since they got there first - just left it be an moved on to the next thing an didn't even make a fuss.. I've never reported anyone except for bots that are obvious cause again, I don't like automating the game and prefer to just do it myself cause its almost like making an aimbot, takes away any purpose of even playing the game anymore.

Just my 2cents.
This is the main reason I felt there should've been a "premium" price tag on the hack. Because with less people using it, there is less of a chance of people being bitches and reporting each other and most likely the people using it will be of an older age because they could afford it, thus hopefully being more mature about everything. Glad to see your'e back and hope the sickness goes away without too many issues. I have been using everything without issues. Derp is only as good as the person using it, and from what I can tell, we aren't working with a bright bunch of folks that have this hack... Sadly...
Old 10/31/2015, 06:56   #2932 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone having issues with the modpack just constantly disconnecting? Was working earlier today but now it just keeps getting me the disconnect.

EDIT: Nevermind i found the solution.
Old 10/31/2015, 07:06   #2933 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Derp is only as good as the person using it
Well said.
Old 10/31/2015, 07:26   #2934 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I believe the speed shouldn't be touched, or at least add a speed slider that uses the current speed and lets you REDUCE it as you want. I've been running strong with no issues since it was released. I also believe it should of been released with at least a $10 donation tag to deter mass scrub usage (Plus I believe the hard work is worth at least that much).

I never report fellow users that I see, in fact I worked out a thing with one of them that we end up pvping when we see each other that we will now leave each other alone and go about our business. But yeah, please don't reduce the current speed settings, I've been using SH with Swimfins+Swimspeed enchant+Pirate Title+Dash non stop with no issues and I respect other users
Old 10/31/2015, 07:55   #2935 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
I've actually seen this. I believe it was a glitch but they had the same message it gives u when u try to report someone that is standing in a nui when they were out bot killing stuff.

Quote:
I don't agree, I do think it should be decreased "at least" by a 10% which is not much of a decrease tbh.
Or a slider
Old 10/31/2015, 09:00   #2936 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Btw Plox,

I figured whats up with chests not showing even they they are there. If I die or recall/teleport then they stop showing up, or only a very few show up even though the sea is littered with them. Character select doesn't help show them again, only exiting the client and restarting the game fixes the chests and gets them to show again. I've tested it many times.

Made a $5 donation for the hell of it. You do good work plox, i'd donate more but i'm kinda waiting to see what derp's future holds.

Confirmation number: 2FJ86252PG3613748
Old 10/31/2015, 09:50   #2937 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matheus.hdp View Post
You use SH + Swim Fins + skill speed??
only sh
Old 10/31/2015, 10:35   #2938 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
You will have to forgive my lack of reply as of today/yesterday and some responsive-ness, the weather took a huge change and I came down with a cold in the process, unfortunately, which as you all know I do the majority if not all alone so thus it hinders progress when I'am sick and I apologize an will do my best to try to answer the best I can. Sorry, but I'm getting old

I do believe you provided one and I gave it to you, did I not?

Because you are leaving the cvars and/or scripts in, reroll them.

I'd have to recode how that function work's because what I'm doing as it is, is tricking the lua. So adding that in and returning something would be a bit to work on, your welcome to give it a nudge if you like, though.

I'm actually almost done with select process just about, no worries its right around the corner!

I don't do auto scripts like that, the lua injection will be a sort of it, but I don't much care for botting based aspects.

I will add/edit if needed to the main post below about it and add a FAQ in the .rar for it, thank you very much for this I'm terrible at FAQ/Readmes and am used to just punching out code and it's hard to explain as I go, I'm a big nerd but with usually very little to say about how it all works.

Is hags still using memory to teleport? If so, read back some odd pages, that is a huge no-no & why I will not add it. Packet editing ( which is not my cup of tea ) will not get you flagged, but teleporting using memory xyz edits is instant red flags on the server end, just so you know.

As for the people who've been banned, I will reduce the speed hack in an update sometime tonite/tomorrow and upload it but I did warn people about it and too many went right to tradepacks/sunkens, specifically where they are monitoring bots doing it, and the obvious was going to happen. I've used it in serpentis, killing world bosses, rushing to certain places in a map fast - and all has been fine. Handling trade packs or sunkens is an obvious and I got a recent email from a few bit of people an I'm going to put it rather clear to everyone out there...

Why the fuck do those who sit an use the mod and/or derp sit and report other people on things? Is this what it has come down to, people being bitches about shit cause they didn't get to something first an reporting the other person using the same thing you are but because they did it more faster/better, you are mad an report them an gain everything even more attention? I've seen screenshots of people on kyprosa, ollo, hanure, morpheus - of people just taddling who I know use derp or the mod saying they will report and did report the other user.

Stop being a cunt, if they got there first, move the fuck on an stop being a bitch an be grateful its possible to do anything in the game and try again next time instead of reporting people when you are using the same thing...

You've no idea how many times I've come across people doing things, minded my own and since they got there first - just left it be an moved on to the next thing an didn't even make a fuss.. I've never reported anyone except for bots that are obvious cause again, I don't like automating the game and prefer to just do it myself cause its almost like making an aimbot, takes away any purpose of even playing the game anymore.

Just my 2cents.
Its not an instant red flag though, I've teleported quite a bit(over 12 times in total in a few hours.)
Old 10/31/2015, 10:55   #2939 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
This would be good indeed
Old 10/31/2015, 11:58   #2940 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@plox, in the other day, i saw a guy that i cannot target him lol how is that posible, he was from my faction not an enemy, when i tryed to target him, the target just disappear... its is nice for pvp xD
Closed Thread