Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell ArcheAge ARCHEUM Founder Pack (Alpha AND Beta acces,ready to play US and EU)

Discussion on Sell ArcheAge ARCHEUM Founder Pack (Alpha AND Beta acces,ready to play US and EU) within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell ArcheAge ARCHEUM Founder Pack (Alpha AND Beta acces,ready to play US and EU)

I am selling my ArcheAge Archeum Founder Pack.
The original price from producer : 150$
I sell for 70-80$ PAYPAL or PAYSAFECARD (verry cheap)
Offering: Email acces , security answers , everything buyer requires.

Contact skype: glyph.soldier90

When the game full launches you will receive:

-In-game currency worth 75$
-Exclusive costume
-Exclusive glider
-Exclusive cloack
-Much more exclusive items
*Just for those who got ARCHEUM founder pack.
Old 09/15/2014, 11:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
do u sell archeage gold? i wanna buy archeage gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: ALPHA ACCESS! Dirty Bomb Legendary Founder Pack!
05/25/2015 - Trading - 2 Replies
Title says it all! Bought this for 120$, seems really nice game from what i read on Alpha forums and tested. But my laptop sucks too bad for this one and i am not going to buy new one so soon. So for 50 dollars, enjoy your Dirty Bomb Legendary Founder package + t-shirt :P Link to site: https://secure.warchest.com/dirtybomb/
[Selling] ArcheAge EU Founder account 90€
06/11/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies
Hello ! I'm selling my Founder account on EU side for 80€ (paid 135€, costs more than the NA version for some reason...) http://i.imgur.com/l7UrRBI.png I have a level 25 character daggerspell Human with a Harpoon Clipper ! Taking only paypal by gift with some requirements and ofc you go first. Send me a PM if you're intersted, i'll give you my skype so we can write-to-write. Got a bunch of screenshots and got featured on ArcheAge's official facebook, if you need to be sure :p
[Selling] ARCHEUM[ARCHEAGE] Account [EU] Cheap
05/25/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 4 Replies
I just got into alpha http://i.imgur.com/PsUGAuP.png for more informations my skype is : rexxona95 i'm willing to sell it since i don't enjoy rpg games that much. Post your price offers here -Regards
[Selling] ARCHEAGE FOUNDER PACK
05/08/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
Servus habe mir am 29.04 das Gründer Paket von Archeage gekauft jemand intresse daran? Biete alle möglichen Sicherheiten Hätte für den Account 100€ oder angebote.
Archeage Alpha Founder account active
04/30/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i wana sell an archeage alpha account (founder pack) we can discuss about the price. (add me on skype keystone1993) (paypal only) thnx