Still life there? I'm planning to start this game but everyone who is playing it says there is no one left? What do you think is it worth trying?
There are 3-4 servers that are usually marked with high population (whatever that means). I would say the game is quite alive, but I will admit, I see far more high level characters than the low level ones. So if you like having a bunch of people around you while you're leveling, you wont get that. But IMO, you want a big community at the higher levels, because that's where this game really shines.
And also, ArcheageGT adds some fun to the low level questing and beyond so why not try it out .
There are 3-4 servers that are usually marked with high population (whatever that means). I would say the game is quite alive, but I will admit, I see far more high level characters than the low level ones. So if you like having a bunch of people around you while you're leveling, you want have that. But IMO, you want a big community at the higher levels, because that's where this game really shines.
And also, ArcheageGT adds some fun to the low level questing so why not try it out .
That is why game like WoW offer an instant high level option - they know where the actual content is!
Hi. Thanks for a wonderful material .
The program is marked with the country of use is (EU) .
Gonna be driving in a server in another country?
Many of my friends want to buy it.
Ah, here's Korea.
Answers I'll be waiting.
Hi. Thanks for a wonderful material .
The program is marked with the country of use is (EU) .
Gonna be driving in a server in another country?
Many of my friends want to buy it.
Ah, here's Korea.
Answers I'll be waiting.
Absolutely. If people are interested, I can add Korean support. Send me a message on skype.