Doesn't seem to work in Live normally, but I managed to get full features working by copying PTS game_pak to live version as I had modified the PTS when 2.0 launched. Sadly, I see more and more obnoxious hack users who have no morals. They PK other treasure hunters, use the hack without any caution ( you can cleary see that he's using this hack), announcing player names who use this mod in faction chat.
how do i get this to work on live? i'm extracting the files in the data_pak it was working fine till the new update.. I just want the salvage mod , any idea what i'm doing wrong? or if theres any other way to make underwater chest red line visible?
I havent been lucky enough to find a black pearl yet to check if i still get the pink line for
em... I do see the sunken treasure lines, night is still much shorter, the fog in the water is back though... also i can still see the pearls as pink (the normal oysters)... Does that mean i will still be able to see the line?
PS: I also started poking my nose around the mod files... Any chance anyone knows how to change the color from pink to something else (on black pearls)?