Works like a charm! Noticed a few glitches though. Of course, everyone noticed black HP bars, there are also some treasure chests that can not be taken but I don't know if it's due to the mod or it's an in-game glitch. Also, there are chests marked at kraken island, yet there are no chests.
This mod is getting a lot of attention on the Official Forums/Reddit, keep quiet about this **** and stay smart when using this. Also be smart when listing black pearls, undercut by less than a gold please...
I have tested it, and the underwater fog removal, black bars work.
but the indicators for chests and blackpearls...
I have yet to find an actual chest, cant confirm if it correctly shows the chests or not. there are two (actually 4, 2pairs) pillars in sea of graves, where no chest is located near them. is that a bug?
if I find an actual chest I will edit this post here.
ok, I found some chests now, after two hours..
the chest are not marked with those huge glowing pillars, they are replaced with those pillars, the actual chest model is gone. I pay a visit to those chests in graves later to look at them again, maybe I didnt notice the F-button showing up or something
its interesting, now that I can know where the chests are, all those random boats you meet out in the ocean arent random anymore.
you can easily detect anyone directly heading towards a beacon and passing alot of wrecks underwater because they dont have to check those wrecks at all. its funny how you need a hack to see others hacking.
I only met about 10-15 boats, and out of those maybe 4 werent transporting a pack, and those 4 all beelined towards a beacon
the beacons are meant to show you where they are, thats their purpose
but to hide the fact that you know there are no chests around you, you should at least drive around and visit empty wrecks before driving to a wreck with a chest
Hi there. I did all the stops but I am having some trouble having it work... Does having saphmod or KRfontmod have anything to do with it? Any tips? Thanks for the mod. <3