So you're talking about streamers, let's take tfue as an example. That guy really has aim, and mechanically he's one of the best. Nevertheless, he tries to gain an advantage. I know, for example, that he got banned for his Elgato Stream Deck pedal. You could easily run a macro on it, and it would be hard to recognize as such as long as he follows a few rules. Since he has tons of money, I think he's getting advice from the right people. If he has an aimer, it's certainly a DMA aimer, and he also has the money to get truly unique firmware and to regularly change or upgrade it.
On top of that, he actually has aim; most people get banned for lack of it and have to play with a FOV of 1337 and smoothness of 0. People like him only need 1-3 pixels to destroy others.
So you're talking about streamers, let's take tfue as an example. That guy really has aim, and mechanically he's one of the best. Nevertheless, he tries to gain an advantage. I know, for example, that he got banned for his Elgato Stream Deck pedal. You could easily run a macro on it, and it would be hard to recognize as such as long as he follows a few rules. Since he has tons of money, I think he's getting advice from the right people. If he has an aimer, it's certainly a DMA aimer, and he also has the money to get truly unique firmware and to regularly change or upgrade it.
sry for my bad eng
Thanks and no problem. Yes for example indeed. !00% a cheater. Which cheat would he use for example? i see tons of those tiktok and streamers people doing aimbot ****. 100% Locked on.
Well, he's definitely not asking about it in a forum XD. I remember it from supex0 back then with SNX. People like that are usually contacted by coders or referred by other players. But we're talking about costs that would be ridiculously high for someone who doesn't earn any money from the game. I think supex0 even mentioned some figures about it in an interview. The videos are still on YouTube and are really interesting; it was about CS cheaters back then.
PS: To bring up the tfue topic again, it's funny how many game crashes tfue has during streams xd. I know the problem myself after updates xd
Eden DMA is by far best DMA cheese I have used for this game. HOWEVER, blurred now has one available, and blurred so good, so I imagine that is even better TBH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwron
Hi everyone,
I am looking for recommendations for a reliable cheat,
Undetected Status: I am looking for a provider with a strong track record of remaining undetected while using ESP and Aimbot features.
Or are the aimbot days over in arc cause of the Ai Detection? I see all the pro's using aimbot and headshots only...
Bans are report-based. I know for an absolute fact cuz I had people report me to test it during the Mail dupe era. SO don't shoot ppl in smoke/bushes. Do closest bone, small FOV, aim for head. ETC.
Yall thinking Tfue is a cheater is lowk a massive skill issue. Literally watch him play, his aim is so obviously natty. Y'all funny.
Eden DMA is by far best DMA cheese I have used for this game. HOWEVER, blurred now has one available, and blurred so good, so I imagine that is even better TBH.
Bans are report-based. I know for an absolute fact cuz I had people report me to test it during the Mail dupe era. SO don't shoot ppl in smoke/bushes. Do closest bone, small FOV, aim for head. ETC.
Yall thinking Tfue is a cheater is lowk a massive skill issue. Literally watch him play, his aim is so obviously natty. Y'all funny.
Thanks! Btw all cheaters cheat you need to look better his aim is still unnatural and snappy but at low point just play the speed like 0.25 instead of 1.00