With your staff insulting me in your chat, I’m not interested in your product. I’d rather chop my **** in a blender than buy your product
It was a customer who kept insulting you not a staff . I wish you tried us first
Im sorry if you having a bad experience and even getting lifetime from other spoofer providers that does not work
It was a customer who kept insulting you not a staff . I wish you tried us first
Im sorry if you having a bad experience and even getting lifetime from other spoofer providers that does not work
I understand your pain
A customer that has access to ticket is staff brother
I was talking about what happened today. it happened in chat not in ticket lmao
oh and just a tip from you
Next time, test the software first before getting lifetime . so you dont ask for free keys from other providers. when I was only trying to help you
I initially joined your Discord and opened a ticket to ask whether your permanent spoofer was compatible with my motherboard. Your staff told me it was not.
Today, I rejoined and asked in the public chat if someone could confirm whether the temporary spoofer works with Microsoft. Instead of receiving a helpful answer, I was insulted by your staff in the public chat for asking a simple question.
I quote what your staff told me:
Quote:
Bin ich einmal hier drin wieder und dannso ein behindi
Which translate to: Once I’m back in here again, I’m such an idiot.
If this is how your team treats potential customers who are just looking for clarification, then I’m not interested in your product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526
I was talking about what happened today. it happened in chat not in ticket lmao
oh and just a tip from you
Next time, test the software first before getting lifetime . so you dont ask for free keys from other providers. when I was only trying to help you
You guys have some fun ?
All I asked was if someone can actually confirm that it work
I initially joined your Discord and opened a ticket to ask whether your permanent spoofer was compatible with my motherboard. Your staff told me it was not.
Today, I rejoined and asked in the public chat if someone could confirm whether the temporary spoofer works with Microsoft. Instead of receiving a helpful answer, I was insulted by your staff in the public chat for asking a simple question.
I quote what your staff told me:
Which translate to: Once I’m back in here again, I’m such an idiot.
If this is how your team treats potential customers who are just looking for clarification, then I’m not interested in your product.
You guys have some fun ?
All I asked was if someone can actually confirm that it work
Avoid this provider at all cost
Yes, we actually had a lot of fun. You join our Discord server, ask the exact same questions, then another customer insults you and you leave the server again. At that point, all we can really do is laugh about it.
If you can’t handle something like that, then the internet just isn’t for you.
Yes, we actually had a lot of fun. You join our Discord server, ask the exact same questions, then another customer insults you and you leave the server again. At that point, all we can really do is laugh about it.
If you can’t handle something like that, then the internet just isn’t for you.
I first joined to ask if my motherboard were compatible for a perm spoofer which resulted to negative, I joined a second time when geo posted there about trying your spoofer and I asked a legitimate question on your chat about microsoft support and you guys acted like 12 years old kids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpgon
Yeah, a bit confused myself on that part
Sync and Reported definitely "work" with ms store so idk. Also iirc Verse temp is just resold reported. Not 100% on that though.
I have a lifetime license with AVM, a one month license with SYNC which do not work in my case and I asked SauceMachine from reported which told me that he do not support microsoft and had 3 reports that its breaking xbox so I'm not really down on paying a spoofer that is not officially supporting microsoft/xbox
I have a lifetime license with AVM, a one month license with SYNC which do not work in my case and I asked SauceMachine from reported which told me that he do not support microsoft and had 3 reports that its breaking xbox so I'm not really down on paying a spoofer that is not officially supporting microsoft/xbox
May i ask what's not working with sync for you? Works fine for me so just curious, as for reported can't say anything atm since i don't have an active sub rn to try.
May i ask what's not working with sync for you? Works fine for me so just curious, as for reported can't say anything atm since i don't have an active sub rn to try.
I just formatted and its working, been able to play one game, will test it more later
[Selling] Playstation Store 🔥 Microsoft XBOX Store 🔥 Best Cheap 🔥 04/02/2026 - Consoles Trading - 9 Replies https://i.hizliresim.com/b9p36zsg.gif
We buy the Games & Products you want from these stores very cheaply using local pricing in Turkey
https://im4.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-4-d8dbd6da4c.webp
Legally and with invoice
https://im4.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-4-d8dbd6da4c.webp
Any cheats that work with microsoft store 08/29/2024 - Hell Let Loose Trading - 0 Replies I play hell let loose on pc game pass and was wondering if there’s any cheats that support the Xbox app / microsoft store and not just steam
Xbox Store - Xbox Gold - Xbox Live Points 04/05/2014 - Consoles Trading - 2 Replies http://abload.de/img/546455555555555641bur.png
Xbox Store
Name | Preis
Xbox Live 1 Monat Goldmitgliedschaft | 5,00€
Xbox Live 3 Monate Goldmitgliedschaft | 15,00€
Xbox Live 12 Monate Goldmitgliedschaft | 35,00€
Microsoft Store - Günstige Keys aus dem Hause Microsoft 03/24/2013 - Trading - 57 Replies http://i.imgur.com/O2Xp7.png
In diesem Thread findet ihr Keys aus dem Hause Microsoft.
Unter anderem haben wir diverse Windows-Betriebssystemkeys und Microsoft-Officekeys, aber auch einige Keys für Antivirenprogramme findet ihr bei uns.
Dabei versuchen wir stets schnellen Support- und Lieferungszeiten zu geben, damit ihr rundum zufrieden seid.
Mit dem Kauf eines unserer Produkte erhalten Sie einen Aktivierungskey und auf Anfrage auch die jeweilige Software.