So im thinking of buying Kernaim but i dont want to get banned on my main acc so if i buy a second account and cheat on that will i be fine or do i need a spoofer?
So im thinking of buying Kernaim but i dont want to get banned on my main acc so if i buy a second account and cheat on that will i be fine or do i need a spoofer?
As of now, it seems they are not assigning any HWID bans, and even if you get a 30-day temp ban multiple times (regardless of the ban reason), they will just lift it and let you keep playing, so in that regard you are ''safe''.
However, if you are thinking ahead, since things can change and they could start giving HWID bans, it is wiser to play safe and use a VPN + Spoofer on your secondary account. Any premium EAC kernel level spoofer should work just fine.
As of now, it seems they are not assigning any HWID bans, and even if you get a 30-day temp ban multiple times (regardless of the ban reason), they will just lift it and let you keep playing, so in that regard you are ''safe''.
However, if you are thinking ahead, since things can change and they could start giving HWID bans, it is wiser to play safe and use a VPN + Spoofer on your secondary account. Any premium EAC kernel level spoofer should work just fine.
So im thinking of buying Kernaim but i dont want to get banned on my main acc so if i buy a second account and cheat on that will i be fine or do i need a spoofer?
Kernaim is one of the worst cheats you can buy for ARC Raiders. Expect performance issues at best, and bans at worst. I've been in their Telegram since launch. They had their fourth or fifth ban wave two days ago. The Telegram is full of people complaining about constant BSODS that have never been fixed, ESP disappearing, etc. If you buy you'll see the same things I'm talking about. I suggest you research another provider.
Kernaim is one of the worst cheats you can buy for ARC Raiders. Expect performance issues at best, and bans at worst. I've been in their Telegram since launch. They had their fourth or fifth ban wave two days ago. The Telegram is full of people complaining about constant BSODS that have never been fixed, ESP disappearing, etc. If you buy you'll see the same things I'm talking about. I suggest you research another provider.
I messaged their support on the website and they sent me to the status page and it said there last detection was 27 days ago
I messaged their support on the website and they sent me to the status page and it said there last detection was 27 days ago
I'll have a look, thanks
They had a ban wave two days ago. If you buy, join the Telegram and you'll see everything I'm talking about. It's your money and your call though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They had a ban wave two days ago. If you buy, join the Telegram and you'll see everything I'm talking about. It's your money and your call though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nothing. Embark has done well at detecting 1pcs. I'm just letting you know Kernaim is one of the worst choices. I've been using Chudvision but I don't know if they're open to the public again yet. Division has rumors about being a rat so despite being UD at the moment, I can't recommend them either. So, right now I'd recommend nothing. If you do get Kern I hope you have better luck than others.
So im thinking of buying Kernaim but i dont want to get banned on my main acc so if i buy a second account and cheat on that will i be fine or do i need a spoofer?
You don't need a spoofer
kernaim is a good choice, I'm also using it but nothing is safe for the long run right now
All cheats will end up getting waved, they got a wave impacting around 20% of the users recently
You don't need a spoofer
kernaim is a good choice, I'm also using it but nothing is safe for the long run right now
All cheats will end up getting waved, they got a wave impacting around 20% of the users recently
"Good choice" lol it's not nice to lie. ^^ We both know the first thing he'll see when opening their Telegram is all the persistent issues and bans lol
[VK]Captain 2nd Class & 2nd.Leutant 2nd Class 12/28/2010 - CrossFire Trading - 9 Replies Hallo liebe Elitepvpers Community , da ich jetzt leider aufhöre mit Crossfire und für was bestimmtes spare verkaufe ich nun meine beiden Crossfire Accounts.
Captain Account 2nd Class
Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
M4A1 Crystal
AWM - Red Dragon
AK Scope
S> 2nd rb Archer + 2nd rb Trojan + 2nd rb Water 06/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Why am I selling these:
So far I have sold many of my chars through here and have had some pretty succesfull deals, leading to me selling the last bit of chars I have got left, if you are looking for 2 sockets other then a bow, then this aint the deal you're looking for, allthough the chars are pretty good and for a newcomer or someone who never had any luck the gear aint all that bad.
Selling the following:
Water 130 / Archer 130 / Archer 70
Water 130 / Water 130 / Trojan 130
Warrior...