I don't know if yall know, but Diamond Master and Predator ranks are absolutely full of cheaters. I'm looking for a good cheat that I can use for an extended period at these ranks. My goal isn't to avoid getting banned forever, of course, but rather to be able to comfortably hit to Predator. I'm currently playing around Diamond 4 without cheats. Please recommend a cheat suitable for high-elo play; safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities. And if ur seller pls tell me why i should choose you.
1. Clutch is good if you use their DMA version
2. Cheesy is a reseller
3. Unnamed, seems good depending of the games
4. Kernaim is good and external too
5. Elocarry was up/down for a long time on Apex, don't know how good they are rn
So either Unnamed or Kernaim on your list
From this
"safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities"
Never start cheating then
"safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities"
Never start cheating then
one of my friends uses only esp he’s been banned a few times, but those were just account bans, not HWID bans. I want that too, but I don't want to settle for just esp. I need some features
Holy are the recommendations ***. Don't use public provider if u want to survive high elo for a long time.
Perfect advice, please PM him with super private cheat recommendation
Don't listen this guy, he has no clue what he's talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverparktowers
one of my friends uses only esp he’s been banned a few times, but those were just account bans, not HWID bans. I want that too, but I don't want to settle for just esp. I need some features
My advice is to use esp + super legit settings for aimbot, but better thing is to use controller, then u don't even need any aimbot, just use esp in cheat and u gonna wipe lobbies with controller.
I don't know if yall know, but Diamond Master and Predator ranks are absolutely full of cheaters. I'm looking for a good cheat that I can use for an extended period at these ranks. My goal isn't to avoid getting banned forever, of course, but rather to be able to comfortably hit to Predator. I'm currently playing around Diamond 4 without cheats. Please recommend a cheat suitable for high-elo play; safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities. And if ur seller pls tell me why i should choose you.
hey one of my customers is currently diamond while semi raging along with plenty of others.
Hey! Advance is the thing you are looking for!
We are ALMOST 2 years being undetected!
Fully customizable aimbot, controller support, A LOT of helpful features and obviously movement!
feel free to check us out!
Perfect advice, please PM him with super private cheat recommendation
Don't listen this guy, he has no clue what he's talking about.
My advice is to use esp + super legit settings for aimbot, but better thing is to use controller, then u don't even need any aimbot, just use esp in cheat and u gonna wipe lobbies with controller.
Whats the best one are you seller?
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ney
Hey! Advance is the thing you are looking for!
We are ALMOST 2 years being undetected!
Fully customizable aimbot, controller support, A LOT of helpful features and obviously movement!
feel free to check us out!
You got discord server? I wanna check it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products
hey one of my customers is currently diamond while semi raging along with plenty of others.
We're not reselling anything, everything developed in-house. For apex we're offering 2 options, internal & external version, all information you can find on our thread.
My advice to try internal version first, because it has more customization, better performance and perfect triggerbot.
Both versions are currently undetected & safe to use.
Perfect advice, please PM him with super private cheat recommendation
Don't listen this guy, he has no clue what he's talking about.
My advice is to use esp + super legit settings for aimbot, but better thing is to use controller, then u don't even need any aimbot, just use esp in cheat and u gonna wipe lobbies with controller.
What bullshit are you talking about lmao. Don't ever listen to unnamed tech. Bro has been begging for customers under EVERY post for Years. If you're that desperate for customers, you are probably *** af. Good providers don't need to beg, people beg to get in.
What bullshit are you talking about lmao. Don't ever listen to unnamed tech. Bro has been begging for customers under EVERY post for Years. If you're that desperate for customers, you are probably *** af. Good providers don't need to beg, people beg to get in.
I don't know if yall know, but Diamond Master and Predator ranks are absolutely full of cheaters. I'm looking for a good cheat that I can use for an extended period at these ranks. My goal isn't to avoid getting banned forever, of course, but rather to be able to comfortably hit to Predator. I'm currently playing around Diamond 4 without cheats. Please recommend a cheat suitable for high-elo play; safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities. And if ur seller pls tell me why i should choose you.
If you are looking for something secure i would suggest going for Private and slotted one. Like bnuuy cheats, altho they are invite only and has limited slots. In order to get a slot you will have to fill a form and hope you get selected.
I don't know if yall know, but Diamond Master and Predator ranks are absolutely full of cheaters. I'm looking for a good cheat that I can use for an extended period at these ranks. My goal isn't to avoid getting banned forever, of course, but rather to be able to comfortably hit to Predator. I'm currently playing around Diamond 4 without cheats. Please recommend a cheat suitable for high-elo play; safety and avoiding HWID bans are my top priorities. And if ur seller pls tell me why i should choose you.
use ltm private, 48/50 slot rn and 30 player hit predator
[Selling] COD WARZONE ACCOUNT/ High KD/ High Kills/ High Ratio/ High average kills 05/01/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies Hello, good day! I'm selling my personal Battle.net with linked Activision account
-----------------------------------
SEASON 3 PLAYER ACCOUNT
-----------------------------------
Activision ID: ESDi Gaming#9609299 l Battle.net: sdfrwedadasd#1883
Attention Required! | Cloudflare
-----------------------------------
Discord name: ESDi#1536
-----------------------------------
Level: 452
Looking for high elo acc / Suche high elo acc 10/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello. Im looking for a high elo acc, prefer EUW (eune also works.)
My offer :
- My main acc EUW, 85 champs, 30 skins+, 5 rune page, 8k ip, 450 RP, tons of runes.
- EUNE acc, smurf, lvl 30, 2 rune page, 50 champs, 2 refunds, 4k ip, low rp ~100 or so, 14 skins.
Im looking for an acc 1.6k + with at least 3 rune pages and like 50 champs and some skins too... I can give u my main or both fo thoose acc's. Skype : habab530
bump ?