Pretty sure that’s not updated or detected my buddy said he doesn’t show it much love lol
Yes you’re right. It hasn’t been working since January I believe. I tried it in Feb and got banned the next day 😂 no updates in their threads regarding a fix.
Bnuuy isn’t internal and the applications just closed
I have been on bnuuy's discord for 6 months, I applied twice, I have used more than 10 apex cheats, including aimboss, AA, provided receipts and proof of login, but was rejected, so I immediately quit the discord because I felt it was a waste of time.
I have been on bnuuy's discord for 6 months, I applied twice, I have used more than 10 apex cheats, including aimboss, AA, provided receipts and proof of login, but was rejected, so I immediately quit the discord because I felt it was a waste of time.
Cool I mean there’s many people that got accepted first time
I have been on bnuuy's discord for 6 months, I applied twice, I have used more than 10 apex cheats, including aimboss, AA, provided receipts and proof of login, but was rejected, so I immediately quit the discord because I felt it was a waste of time.
kiddish discord , full of kids and autistics .. a total waste of time xD
they have a question in the application .. like .. whats the worst country in the world ?? like for real xDD
I switched to DMA and it was the best decision I’ve made for gaming. Nightfall outperforms every cheat on the market hands down, including bnuuy. Those childish kids in that server can keep their mid cheat.
kiddish discord , full of kids and autistics .. a total waste of time xD
they have a question in the application .. like .. whats the worst country in the world ?? like for real xDD
Found the denied user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litii
I switched to DMA and it was the best decision I’ve made for gaming. Nightfall outperforms every cheat on the market hands down, including bnuuy. Those childish kids in that server can keep their mid cheat.
Nf is *** bnuuy dma better sadly then second it’s pup dma then playground, nf is a solid 4th maybe 5th
Nf is *** bnuuy dma better sadly then second it’s pup dma then playground, nf is a solid 4th maybe 5th
Nah bro, have you even tried it? Doubtful considering you have bnuuy. It’s definitely the best. The magnet triggerbot is extremely op. It also has way more features than playground and the other ones you listed have. It also has the ability to change the aimbot profile while you’re being spectated. I didn’t see any of the ones you listed having that feature. There’s a lot more it has to offer and obviously I’m not going to list them all out here. Bnuuy obviously isn’t mid, but their application system makes no sense. It should be first come first serve. Not some dumb questionnaire lmao. I do agree with the other guy tho, the discord is filled with a bunch of idiots. Not saying you’re one of them though.
Nah bro, have you even tried it? Doubtful considering you have bnuuy. It’s definitely the best. The magnet triggerbot is extremely op. It also has way more features than playground and the other ones you listed have. It also has the ability to change the aimbot profile while you’re being spectated. I didn’t see any of the ones you listed having that feature. There’s a lot more it has to offer and obviously I’m not going to list them all out here. Bnuuy obviously isn’t mid, but their application system makes no sense. It should be first come first serve. Not some dumb questionnaire lmao. I do agree with the other guy tho, the discord is filled with a bunch of idiots. Not saying you’re one of them though.
Well it isn’t first come first serve and at the end of the day it’s at the devs sole discretion who gets in, and yeah I’ve tried them all pretty much when the dma arrived now I just recommend pg/pup, playground has spectator smooth it’s in dynamic
Nf is *** bnuuy dma better sadly then second it’s pup dma then playground, nf is a solid 4th maybe 5th
Bro , you are so funny
Thanks for the laugh 😂😂😂
I bet you are one of these kids in the discord asking strangers which country u hate the most in an apex legends ****** cheat’s discord and admins with cats profile pics, and some autistic chats ,, bro i couldnt stand being in this discord , it was damaging my brain cells
Bro , you are so funny
Thanks for the laugh 😂😂😂
I bet you are one of these kids in the discord asking strangers which country u hate the most in an apex legends ****** cheat’s discord and admins with cats profile pics, and some autistic chats ,, bro i couldnt stand being in this discord , it was damaging my brain cells
ADMIN LOOK PLEASE.. ALL LOOK 07/31/2008 - Trading - 15 Replies Helloo
So today i found out that ImTrouble wanne destroy my positiv rating. Ive made some screenshots over MSN which ill puplic here. Like this i hope that the Admins will delete the bad Ratings. I cant believe that.
Look here: PROOF he wanne destroy my Rating
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2902/troublepr obng1.th.jpg
AND AGAIN:
if any co2 mods look at this .. look now please 02/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies http://www.************.net/forums/conquer-online- discussion/90616-forget-epvp.html
this bitch talkin sum madd shit
edit--
wowwww its starred out... its gamer z planet if any of u wana look at it
and shittt id love to help you all prove this hoe rong