I'm new to the cheating scene and would like to ask for some advice on how to start from scratch. I'm planning to create a new Apex account and I think I'll start with Proofcore. Do I simply purchase the cheat, download it, and start using it, or is there anything else I need to consider? Also, I have another account that I’d like to continue playing on without cheats, and I want to make sure it won’t get affected by a hardware ban.
I saw you are a reseller for shiwa. Is it as good and safe as proofcore? I have an AMD CPU and would then use the Apex HV AMD + Hwid Spoofer product.
I would rather use your resell, because I don't want to send my ID for registration. I'm always a bit cautious about that.
Hey, I highly recommend Shiwa and many other people that have bought from me, cheat itself is great and security is top notch as of now. Detections can happen, so be aware that we can't keep you safe forever. No cheat can.
Feel free to test 1 day key and see for yourself! Join my discord server and if anything comes up, feel free to message.
I'm new to the cheating scene and would like to ask for some advice on how to start from scratch. I'm planning to create a new Apex account and I think I'll start with Proofcore. Do I simply purchase the cheat, download it, and start using it, or is there anything else I need to consider? Also, I have another account that I’d like to continue playing on without cheats, and I want to make sure it won’t get affected by a hardware ban.
Thanks in advance!
mostly download the loader and play some cheats require a overlay to be running like discord or overwolf it depends on the dev of that cheat. a spoofer is recommended incase you get hwid banned u can either prevent or bypass it
I'm new to the cheating scene and would like to ask for some advice on how to start from scratch. I'm planning to create a new Apex account and I think I'll start with Proofcore. Do I simply purchase the cheat, download it, and start using it, or is there anything else I need to consider? Also, I have another account that I’d like to continue playing on without cheats, and I want to make sure it won’t get affected by a hardware ban.
Thanks in advance!
yea just buy and im sure they have a guide to follow and as for the hwid ban just make sure ur using a temp spoofer while playing just incase u get banned