Guys, sorry for up an old topic, as I understand it, this is a high-quality cheat from what I see in open sources.
I would like to understand - where do you find information? I mean where the developer notifies about the status of the slots
My budget up to 500 , im I don’t have any goals of making money via bosting account, I just want to have fun and not get banned and not **** my brains with DMA
Guys, sorry for up an old topic, as I understand it, this is a high-quality cheat from what I see in open sources.
I would like to understand - where do you find information? I mean where the developer notifies about the status of the slots
My budget up to 500 , im I don’t have any goals of making money via bosting account, I just want to have fun and not get banned and not **** my brains with DMA
I know about slots as I have one, their is no way of getting one as they are all full and if anyone claims to sell it they are scamming
Budget 500-1000 monthly, for fun, no profit reason from game.
Not worth it dont wast ur money on cheat u will get banned later on ...get ur dma and have fun ...
Im using cheat for valo that break report system which is better than other cheat on market but u will be banned by manual sooner or later ..so later on i got my dma
Dont wast ur money for time for only raging
Not worth it dont wast ur money on cheat u will get banned later on ...get ur dma and have fun ...
Im using cheat for valo that break report system which is better than other cheat on market but u will be banned by manual sooner or later ..so later on i got my dma
Dont wast ur money for time for only raging
Dma is getting packed up more these days than **** cheats using kdmapper, imagine getting dma to still get banned because your firmware got dtc lol
Dma is getting packed up more these days than **** cheats using kdmapper, imagine getting dma to still get banned because your firmware got dtc lol
True however theres been series developments to dma hardware that remove most current detection vectors such as non pcieleech fw and aim devices such as ferrum that offer full passtrough and pretty much no dtc vectors.
Not worth it dont wast ur money on cheat u will get banned later on ...get ur dma and have fun ...
Im using cheat for valo that break report system which is better than other cheat on market but u will be banned by manual sooner or later ..so later on i got my dma
Dont wast ur money for time for only raging
Not everyone cares about bans.
Everyone rage cheating knows the ban hammer gonna hit him at some point.
He wants to rage, no point in recommending him DMA or external cheat.
Not everyone cares about bans.
Everyone rage cheating knows the ban hammer gonna hit him at some point.
He wants to rage, no point in recommending him DMA or external cheat.
It's fun to rage and mess with people once in a while too