Quote:
Originally Posted by ralosaimi
Hello
Im looking for cheat coming with spoofer and best traces cleaner
And hope it is working with people who did Raid0 on thier pc ...
For best temp I heard about or I used it
Reported.lol ( already deteceted this week according to some their customers)
didnt use it...
Zerohook temp spoofer (the issue cant reach support service .... and their own discord invite not working on their website)
AVM (detected) I did used it for two weeks now me and my freind got banned bcz of it and it is detected
Exodux cheat comes with spoofer ...but wont work with Raid0 ....it is good according to their customers and go ahead and try it ....
Sickk temp woofer I used it and got banned only perma working good not temp
Edgey temp I used it many times delay banned and didnt refund the payment when I ask them...
Stormy temp spoofer I heard about it but I couldnt reach their discord server...
Duck's services .. not sure about it ...they will not provide traces cleaner ..they will ask you to use revo to delete the game traces ...not sure about it
Please if have any temp spoofer with good traces cleaner and working good with raid0 on ...and u did used it recently reply to here I will try and see
|
Nothing about reported is detected on apex. Consider taking a look at our status channel which helps you keep track on all our last issue dates, that way you won't have to rely on friends.
Please keep in mind that reported is always updated with support for all identifiers, old and new. However, our support is open for whatever issues you should encounter. At this point we've been problem free with apex for 11 months more or less.
As a second note; there is no traces in apex.
Put that myth to rest already