Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exspira or proofcore

Discussion on Exspira or proofcore within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Exspira or proofcore

Hey,
I've heard a lot about these two, especially because they are semi-private and they both require verification to buy it, could someone who knows both well tell me which one is better from their perspective, what i need the most is security, I don't want to rage, i only play with legit settings, im looking for the safest and not to get banned.

Thanks!
Old 01/06/2024, 21:44   #2

elite*gold: 24
Proofcore, not even a question.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2024, 22:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefik View Post
Hey,
I've heard a lot about these two, especially because they are semi-private and they both require verification to buy it, could someone who knows both well tell me which one is better from their perspective, what i need the most is security, I don't want to rage, i only play with legit settings, im looking for the safest and not to get banned.

Thanks!
exspira longer undetected, more stable
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2024, 01:38   #4

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefik View Post
Hey,

Thanks!
exspira, proofcore is kinda weird imo
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/10/2024, 14:57   #5

exspira > proofcore
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2024, 17:57   #6

elite*gold: 217
Proofcore. Has a inbuilt HWID spoofer, undetected, works great and just 50$ a month.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2024, 21:23   #7

elite*gold: 115
I 100% would go with Proofcore, the staff are always there to assist with any issues you may come across.

Furthermore, as Agrezion has stated they also have an built in HWID Spoofer quite cheap for the quality and features that proofcore have to offer.

Finally, The dev always focuses on security being the upmost priority for all customers have not heard of a ban wave with their products for a very very long time. If there was the staff always let people know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2024, 00:46   #8

elite*gold: 91
100% proofcore
Old 01/14/2024, 18:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risinsun View Post
I 100% would go with Proofcore, the staff are always there to assist with any issues you may come across.

Furthermore, as Agrezion has stated they also have an built in HWID Spoofer quite cheap for the quality and features that proofcore have to offer.

Finally, The dev always focuses on security being the upmost priority for all customers have not heard of a ban wave with their products for a very very long time. If there was the staff always let people know.
what about aimboss? How does that compare to proofcore or exspira
Old 01/14/2024, 19:09   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleCow View Post
what about aimboss? How does that compare to proofcore or exspira
Aimboss is good, just requires an expensive invite imo. Cheat is great overall, but has some compatibility issues with newer Intel (12-13) Gen CPU's.