Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



What do you consider the safest product?

Discussion on What do you consider the safest product? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 19
What do you consider the safest product?

Ironically, I've spent over $6200 on many products touted as safe since 2019, but my accounts never survived more than two weeks and were consistently banned.

Recently, I've used Kernaim for over 300 matches in ranked games on my main account, playing in rage mode, yet my account remains unbanned and intact.

Currently within the top 50, I aim to sustain my account by using ESP only, avoiding combat as much as possible, and quietly accumulating points for stability.

While generally satisfied with Kernaim, its usage is cumbersome, and witnessing frequent bans on their Telegram has left me apprehensive.

I'm currently contemplating between Proofcore and Kernaim, and I'm curious about your recommendations.
Orphea is offline  
Old 11/30/2023, 11:12   #2


Trade Restricted
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphea View Post
Ironically, I've spent over $6200 on many products touted as safe since 2019, but my accounts never survived more than two weeks and were consistently banned.

Recently, I've used Kernaim for over 300 matches in ranked games on my main account, playing in rage mode, yet my account remains unbanned and intact.

Currently within the top 50, I aim to sustain my account by using ESP only, avoiding combat as much as possible, and quietly accumulating points for stability.

While generally satisfied with Kernaim, its usage is cumbersome, and witnessing frequent bans on their Telegram has left me apprehensive.

I'm currently contemplating between Proofcore and Kernaim, and I'm curious about your recommendations.

To be fair if you really looking into stay safe - you should consider grabbing a DMA and just grab Nightfall or something
lazy is offline  
Old 11/30/2023, 11:15   #3

 
Player1Ready's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 929
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,169
Received Thanks: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphea View Post
Ironically, I've spent over $6200 on many products touted as safe since 2019, but my accounts never survived more than two weeks and were consistently banned.

Recently, I've used Kernaim for over 300 matches in ranked games on my main account, playing in rage mode, yet my account remains unbanned and intact.

Currently within the top 50, I aim to sustain my account by using ESP only, avoiding combat as much as possible, and quietly accumulating points for stability.

While generally satisfied with Kernaim, its usage is cumbersome, and witnessing frequent bans on their Telegram has left me apprehensive.

I'm currently contemplating between Proofcore and Kernaim, and I'm curious about your recommendations.
I can suggest my cheat, Cheat Army Apex. Then again, if you're yet to be banned with Kernaim, unsure why you're looking for a change exactly. As long as it gets the job done, right..?
Player1Ready is offline  
Old 11/30/2023, 11:17   #4


Trade Restricted
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
I can suggest my cheat, Cheat Army Apex. Then again, if you're yet to be banned with Kernaim, unsure why you're looking for a change exactly. As long as it gets the job done, right..?
yeah feel like the same - never change a running system right
lazy is offline  
Old 11/30/2023, 11:21   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
I can suggest my cheat, Cheat Army Apex. Then again, if you're yet to be banned with Kernaim, unsure why you're looking for a change exactly. As long as it gets the job done, right..?

Because I used Kernaim with my team, and they had never used cheats before.

They strictly followed all the procedures outlined by Kernaim and only used ESP. However, they were eventually banned, even with their level exceeding 1500.

While based solely on my experience, Kernaim seems very safe, seeing the cases of my teammates makes me a bit apprehensive.
Orphea is offline  
Old 11/30/2023, 11:22   #6


Trade Restricted
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphea View Post
Because I used Kernaim with my team, and they had never used cheats before.

They strictly followed all the procedures outlined by Kernaim and only used ESP. However, they were eventually banned, even with their level exceeding 1500.

While based solely on my experience, Kernaim seems very safe, seeing the cases of my teammates makes me a bit apprehensive.
I mean manual bans are still a thing right? but yea still seems fair to ask around
lazy is offline  
Old 11/30/2023, 12:08   #7
 
BaranTK's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
kernaim is very safe for apex legends but if you want to be even more safe you can buy DMA card
BaranTK is offline  
Old 11/30/2023, 13:25   #8


 
unnamed.tech's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 982
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 612
Received Thanks: 118
You might want to take a look at our product, our bypass works on EFI lvl, which provides a high level of security and minimal latency, despite the fact that our cheat external.

If you still haven't been banned with Kernaim, I don't think there's any point in changing the product.

But of course it's up to you, have a nice day.

unnamed.tech is offline  
Old 11/30/2023, 16:35   #9
 
hanlin's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 52
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 20
Buy Dma, buy a fusion device, it's that simple. This is by far the safest and most effective solution (if you only need ESP)If the dma's firmware is not detected and the developer did it correctly. You will never get a ban except manual ban
hanlin is offline  
Old 11/30/2023, 23:25   #10

 
crespoz's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 36
i recommend our RUC cheat too,

its safe along time ago.

check the features here :



and here is a video :


crespoz is offline  
Old 12/01/2023, 11:40   #11
 
ROBISLOVE's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 5
I'd say just grab a DMA card at this point. Maybe you'd even go with Clutch Solution
ROBISLOVE is offline  
Old 12/01/2023, 21:04   #12

 
wilvin0's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 494
Received Thanks: 94
Aimboss been ud since very long time, for public i think both Kernaim and Proofcore (needs application) are good choices.
If you rage anyways, expect to get banned sooner or later
wilvin0 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Consider this before you join Retro
09/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 34 Replies
I post some screenshot, I guess they do not need a lot of explanation: http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8455/gonebitchin .jpg http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6153/gonebitch in2.jpg _REAL_ reason: Fake SRO-DB party 4 fun http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4131/gonebitchin 3.jpg



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.