Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What do you consider the safest product?

Discussion on What do you consider the safest product? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What do you consider the safest product?

Ironically, I've spent over $6200 on many products touted as safe since 2019, but my accounts never survived more than two weeks and were consistently banned.

Recently, I've used Kernaim for over 300 matches in ranked games on my main account, playing in rage mode, yet my account remains unbanned and intact.

Currently within the top 50, I aim to sustain my account by using ESP only, avoiding combat as much as possible, and quietly accumulating points for stability.

While generally satisfied with Kernaim, its usage is cumbersome, and witnessing frequent bans on their Telegram has left me apprehensive.

I'm currently contemplating between Proofcore and Kernaim, and I'm curious about your recommendations.
Old 11/30/2023, 11:12   #2

Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphea View Post
Ironically, I've spent over $6200 on many products touted as safe since 2019, but my accounts never survived more than two weeks and were consistently banned.

Recently, I've used Kernaim for over 300 matches in ranked games on my main account, playing in rage mode, yet my account remains unbanned and intact.

Currently within the top 50, I aim to sustain my account by using ESP only, avoiding combat as much as possible, and quietly accumulating points for stability.

While generally satisfied with Kernaim, its usage is cumbersome, and witnessing frequent bans on their Telegram has left me apprehensive.

I'm currently contemplating between Proofcore and Kernaim, and I'm curious about your recommendations.

To be fair if you really looking into stay safe - you should consider grabbing a DMA and just grab Nightfall or something
Old 11/30/2023, 11:15   #3

elite*gold: 929
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Quote:

I can suggest my cheat, Cheat Army Apex. Then again, if you're yet to be banned with Kernaim, unsure why you're looking for a change exactly. As long as it gets the job done, right..?
Old 11/30/2023, 11:17   #4

Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
I can suggest my cheat, Cheat Army Apex. Then again, if you're yet to be banned with Kernaim, unsure why you're looking for a change exactly. As long as it gets the job done, right..?
yeah feel like the same - never change a running system right
Old 11/30/2023, 11:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post

Because I used Kernaim with my team, and they had never used cheats before.

They strictly followed all the procedures outlined by Kernaim and only used ESP. However, they were eventually banned, even with their level exceeding 1500.

While based solely on my experience, Kernaim seems very safe, seeing the cases of my teammates makes me a bit apprehensive.
Old 11/30/2023, 11:22   #6

Trade Restricted

Quote:
Because I used Kernaim with my team, and they had never used cheats before.

They strictly followed all the procedures outlined by Kernaim and only used ESP. However, they were eventually banned, even with their level exceeding 1500.

While based solely on my experience, Kernaim seems very safe, seeing the cases of my teammates makes me a bit apprehensive.
I mean manual bans are still a thing right? but yea still seems fair to ask around
Old 11/30/2023, 12:08   #7

kernaim is very safe for apex legends but if you want to be even more safe you can buy DMA card
Old 11/30/2023, 13:25   #8

elite*gold: 982
You might want to take a look at our product, our bypass works on EFI lvl, which provides a high level of security and minimal latency, despite the fact that our cheat external.

If you still haven't been banned with Kernaim, I don't think there's any point in changing the product.

But of course it's up to you, have a nice day.

Old 11/30/2023, 16:35   #9

elite*gold: 52
Buy Dma, buy a fusion device, it's that simple. This is by far the safest and most effective solution (if you only need ESP)If the dma's firmware is not detected and the developer did it correctly. You will never get a ban except manual ban
Old 11/30/2023, 23:25   #10

elite*gold: 53
i recommend our RUC cheat too,

its safe along time ago.

check the features here :

and here is a video :

Old 12/01/2023, 11:40   #11

elite*gold: 20
I'd say just grab a DMA card at this point. Maybe you'd even go with Clutch Solution
Old 12/01/2023, 21:04   #12

Aimboss been ud since very long time, for public i think both Kernaim and Proofcore (needs application) are good choices.
If you rage anyways, expect to get banned sooner or later