I am looking for a cheat that secure and has a decent esp. I'm on controller, so there is no need in crazy aimbot features.
Lower price also would be a big plus
Proofcore is here for all your Apex Legends needs. We retain a strong, proven track record of not only bypassing, but remaining undetected against rigorous anti-cheats such as EAC and BE.
Our developer has over a decade of experience in this exact field on top of that, our community is exclusive which means you're unlikely to find any products with the strict security of proofcore.
Some of our features include:
Player ESP (Bounding Box, Health, Shield, Aimbot Target)
Item ESP
Aimbot (FOV, Multiple Aim Bones, Main aim key, Secondary aim key, RCS, Normal smoothing, Advanced smoothing (humanized), Time-aware smoothing, Deadzone, Second FOV)
suggestion cheat 05/05/2021 - Apex Legends - 11 Replies Hello, I was looking for a cheat for apex that is decent and does not cost much (maximum 35$)
cheat provider suggestion 11/14/2020 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies Hello, I'm looking for a new cheat after EO went down. I'm looking for the ragest cheat on the market right now. The most important thing for me is aimbot accuracy/bullet prediction since sometimes I want to rage on alt accounts.
Thank you.
[SUGGESTION] Cheat Release Thread Title Restrictions 02/11/2014 - WarRock - 5 Replies Dear community,
Cheats should not be titled "after update" or "updated" in the Hacks, Bots, Cheats and Exploits subsection. Instead, they should be labeled after either their release date or which in my opinion would be the best solution, include War Rocks version number in their title.
The current version number of War Rock can be found in the version.cfg file and is an entry named "Client".
This should help sorting some of the current (obvious) issues, the section suffers from.
...