They are resold by many Chinese/Japanese resellers, I'm pretty sure they're new on the block. From my experience, they're decent however, their stuff seems to be pasted, at least that's how it seemed to me. They add a lot of features (mostly risky) and could cause detection/ban. I advise you not to use them if you're looking for security, there are plenty of trusted providers here that have a lot of vouches.
They are resold by many Chinese/Japanese resellers, I'm pretty sure they're new on the block. From my experience, they're decent however, their stuff seems to be pasted, at least that's how it seemed to me. They add a lot of features (mostly risky) and could cause detection/ban. I advise you not to use them if you're looking for security, there are plenty of trusted providers here that have a lot of vouches.
Have to agree with this one. As the user states, it's better to go for more reputable/well-known providers.
Cheat, review undetection 06/03/2021 - Apex Legends - 4 Replies I l better explain myself, I bought from some cheese developers, and I used it on test account,
Some of you that can suggest, low slot cheese developers, that are really undetected
From now, I will not buy others cheese, cause for getting reviews I have to buy it, then u get into d discord channel and talked with banned ppl,
First I want to know REAL REVIEWS, money are not a problem,
If ppl want to know,
Does Anyone Else Think Finest Hour (PS2, GC, XB) Has Really Good Gun Models for its T 11/16/2019 - Call of Duty - 0 Replies FH was my first COD game ever, and something that always struck me as a kid was how great the weapon models were in first person. Clearly whoever was in charge of designing them did one hell of a job. Especially in comparison to all the other 6th gen COD games (I'm looking at you, BRO M1A1 Carbine). The Thompson, M1 Garand, PPSH and Sten all look fantastic.
Since FH was the only COD game made by Spark Unlimited, I assume it runs on a unique engine, while all the other 6th Gen ones share...