Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a question about HypeX's subscription period.

Discussion on I have a question about HypeX's subscription period. within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a question about HypeX's subscription period.

I want an extremely secure script for my 1000lv main.

Unlike NOVA, the Hypex purchase window does not show the subscription period setting.

Is Hypex a lifetime subscription for 25 euros?

I'd like to hear the reviews and opinions of people who have actually used it.
(I can't see the actual user because the video is private on Hypex's official site.)

Which script is better, Nova or Hypex?
Or recommend another script that's very legal
Old 06/09/2023, 23:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't know about Nova, but I've used HypeX for some time and I highly recommend them if you're looking for a secure script with a lot of features. Customizable recoil patterns for each supported gun, attachments, optics etc...

There is also auto-weapon recognition which is awesome, you don't need to make keybinds for different weapons it does the job for you, although if you want custom keybinds you can also do that with their script. There's also other features like rapid fire and attachment support for guns like Havoc, Spitfire, Rampage etc...

Recoil control is flawless with the guns if configured properly, and I think it's the best script out there.

One issue with HypeX subscriptions, is that their lifetime licence gives you access to the script for I think 2-3 months, after that you need to pay 7€ monthly for that specific licence, so it's not exactly a lifetime and it's kind of misleading and I wish that they disclosed that prior to purchase (maybe they do somewhere and I'm blind, but haven't seen it). Other than that, amazing script and even with the subscriptions issue it is worth it. They also offer free and fast HWID reset, you can also pay small amount for instant resets.

Overall, amazing script and the best out there from my experience, highly recommend it.

Regarding bans/detections, I think there was a detection with their auto-weapon detection feature or something similar and they have been open and honest about ban issues on the forums, but other than that, it's been safe to use and I never had ban/detection related issues with them.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
2 Users