Been looking at DMA's and I seen that people just buy them cheaper in China then resell them. What im trying to figure out is if its bad to buy them on ebay. I tried asking on other dma seller discords and forums but they all just say their DMA is the best and want to sell theirs and always say oh <blanks> Dma is bad because of this and that but mine is perfect and buy from me. I just dont know if I should trust it.
Might give it a try and if I get scammed ebay money back will help anyway so.
Been looking at DMA's and I seen that people just buy them cheaper in China then resell them. What im trying to figure out is if its bad to buy them on ebay. I tried asking on other dma seller discords and forums but they all just say their DMA is the best and want to sell theirs and always say oh <blanks> Dma is bad because of this and that but mine is perfect and buy from me. I just dont know if I should trust it.
Might give it a try and if I get scammed ebay money back will help anyway so.
I bought a Terminator P1 on eBay, order May 10, received today May 22 (I'm in France I don't know how long it takes for other countries). Everything is very well packaged and protected, unfortunately I could test it only next month, I will come back here if you wish.
Been looking at DMA's and I seen that people just buy them cheaper in China then resell them. What im trying to figure out is if its bad to buy them on ebay. I tried asking on other dma seller discords and forums but they all just say their DMA is the best and want to sell theirs and always say oh <blanks> Dma is bad because of this and that but mine is perfect and buy from me. I just dont know if I should trust it.
Might give it a try and if I get scammed ebay money back will help anyway so.
NGL it is quite safe but it is not worth it in my pOV.
It's up to u ofc, I had a friend use it and hard rage and not get banned as fast as I did but for apex u could find a very good UD cheat for a good while easily.
No preferences or suggestions atm as I quit recently but I it's nice seeing some people that would rather be safe than sorry.
If you are looking DMA for cheats in Apex Legends this is ridiculous..
uhmm its really now, if he wants security, wishes to cheat on a main account with piece of mind, or wishes to stream and play tourneys etc its really not ridiculous.
If you have the money and safety is your goal, dma is the play
I bought a Terminator P1 on eBay, order May 10, received today May 22 (I'm in France I don't know how long it takes for other countries). Everything is very well packaged and protected, unfortunately I could test it only next month, I will come back here if you wish.
Imba KK lvl 80 EBAY!EBAY!EBAY!PVP EQ! 04/08/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 7 Replies HALLO LEUTE
ICH VERKAUF MEINEN LVL 80 AUF DEM SERVER LACHS^^ IM EBAY!!!!
Lvl 80 KörperKrieger+Pskills+Imba PvP eq bei eBay.de: (endet 07.04.11 19:48:49 MESZ)
VIEL SPAß BEIM BIETEN ^^
KörperKrieger lvl 79 Server 21 (Sobo) Aura g3, Sausen P EBAY EBAY EBAY 03/22/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies Verkaufe einen lvl 79 Körperkrieger auf dem Server 21 (SOBO)
Für Weiteres Schaut einfach in ebay rein und bietet fleißig mit ;)
die auktion leuft um 11.38 aus !!!
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& item=330413271891&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.de %3A80%2Fi.html%3F_nkw%3D330413271891%26_sacat%3D0% 26_trksid%3Dp3286.m270.l1313%26LH_BIN%3D1%26_odkw% 3DMetin%2Baccount%2BSobo%26_osacat%3D0%26_fvi%3D1& amp;_rdc=1
The Terminator (superman/clone) infinity hack! 10/23/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 36 Replies ok so i was trying to figuer out how the timer comes up with to do the infinity timer with superman and cyclone , superman, any xp skill, and i relized its the xp bar that makes it go up, what you do is download this and place it in the system folder, it makes the xp bar stay at full for infinity superman, fucking works! enjoy
The Terminator <====click to download