Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Has anyone tried iChams cheats?

Discussion on Has anyone tried iChams cheats? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Has anyone tried iChams cheats?

A lot of cheats were detected, so I used another hack.
One of Undetec's, icham 1day, is too expensive without Bitcoin and has few features . However, there was no ban. Has anyone else tried it? How do you rate it?

1 day is expensive(8$). Not 30 days. I am a lc and cx user. Compared to that, it has very few features. Of course both detec
Old 01/30/2023, 06:41   #2

It’s undetected I was semi raging for a day with it and no ban .
Old 01/30/2023, 10:50   #3

Does they have health/armor esp?
spec?

or just aimbot/glow and that's it?
Old 01/31/2023, 04:34   #4

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeAclass View Post
Does they have health/armor esp?
spec?

or just aimbot/glow and that's it?
I guess he is talking about this cheat:
Old 01/31/2023, 08:19   #5

I can vouch, pretty clean and safe so far.
(Mind its a public external so it can be detected real quick)
Old 01/31/2023, 11:36   #6

yesterday i used it.. and just now i got banned.. don't use it
Old 02/01/2023, 02:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevruia View Post
It’s undetected I was semi raging for a day with it and no ban .
Brother, how do you set up your aim, I can't beat others at close range
Old 02/01/2023, 03:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanjiajia View Post
The aimbot is ***. I just use 100 fov and 1 smooth
Old 02/01/2023, 03:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanjiajia View Post
Smell like a skill issue.
Old 02/01/2023, 20:29   #10

ichams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurioman View Post
ichams. The distinction between item esp and person esp is very good and wonderful. Without Bitcoin, 1 day is $8 and 1 month is $50. A day is too expensive. And Aimbot's performance cannot be called good. Diamond ~ not suitable for master rank. Suitable for Rookie 4~Platinum 1 ranks. As others have said, using smooth1 and high fov is very unnatural, but it's okay. And there are no bans. The advantage is that there are no bans when using the rage mod. The reason so many guns miss even with Rage mode is because there is no random aiming and no recoil control.

Quote:
Have you ever tried hacking? It's not a matter of skill. Obviously because of Aimbot's performance. It's not easy to hit diamond tier or higher enemies with head glitching. Playing at a lower rank is not a problem. However, it is an aimbot that is not suitable for the Dia~Predator rank. i have reached Master Rank. However, it is not a powerful aimbot. This is because random aiming is applied automatically, recoil control is not possible, and predictions are inaccurate. That's why a lot of guns miss even with the lowest values. It's very unnatural, but there's no ban. So I just used smooth 1. in diamond rank.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevruia View Post
The aimbot is ass. I just use 100 fov and 1 smooth
I agree very much. At Diamond rank and above, just use Smooth 1. Because even if you do, a lot of guns miss. And even if you set it like this, there is no ban.
Old 02/02/2023, 04:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreankorean View Post
It's not a matter of skill. Obviously because of Aimbot's performance. It's not easy to hit diamond tier or higher enemies with head glitching.
Blah blah blah.
Now it's Stink a big skill issue.
Cheat won't make you good enough for those ranks, because apex isn't only about aiming.
If you have no strat, no game sense, no movements, you will need rage settings to survive master+ lobby (and you're doing that lmao) and it will probably not be enough.

a (relatively) good player with esp only can wreck lobby pred. So imagine with a aimbot+esp.

I know Ichams Aimbot is *** for rage settings. But for legit player, it's "good" enough to achieve master/pred without problems.
And for legit+good player, ESP is enough to soloQ to top100
Old 02/02/2023, 06:53   #12

Quote:
Blah blah blah.
Cheat won't make you good enough for those ranks, because apex isn't only about aiming.
If you have no strat, no game sense, no movements, you will need rage settings to survive master+ lobby (and you're doing that lmao) and it will probably not be enough.

a (relatively) good player with esp only can wreck lobby pred. So imagine with a aimbot+esp.

I know Ichams Aimbot is *** for rage settings. But for legit player, it's "good" enough to achieve master/pred without problems.
what's your rank
Old 02/02/2023, 07:54   #13

Quote:
Blah blah blah.

This guy is clueless… i wont talk about the cheat itself. I will just say that top 100 with esp+legit playing soloq will NOT get you top 100.

And no, you will not solo a 3-stacked high masters/pred squad with you’re esp and ”legit” settings. Just wont happen. You know Why?

I would say with a almost 99% chance that out of the top 750 preds 80% are cheating or got boosted to ”safe pred”. Yes even streamers and pros use various cheats (Will not disclose what they use or who). And no i don’t make things up, ex top 25, and 8 times pred (using only esp).
Old 02/02/2023, 08:59   #14

elite*gold: 1706
Arrow Reply to Khaszix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaszix View Post
Yes even streamers and pros use various cheats (Will not disclose what they use or who).
I think it's a myth, I don't think "80%" of the top Apex players are cheating, there would have been scandals and bans a long time ago
Old 02/02/2023, 10:26   #15

haha

Quote:
Blah blah blah.

I played 58 games with the icham cheat and achieved rookie 4~master rank. It's not that it's bad. It's just that there are many better Aimbots out there.