Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best private cheat for ranked?

Discussion on Best private cheat for ranked? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/11/2022, 15:38   #16

elite*gold: 308
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenysa View Post
Hello guys, long time since I last used forum and want to start playing Apex again. What would be the best private cheat with small userbase? I am trying to get to master at least. Thank you, cheers.
i dont know any private cheats for apex but i do sell a public one that has been ud for over 2 years now if ur interested just add me on discord Cheesy#2241
Old 12/11/2022, 16:38   #17

elite*gold: 620
From research I've done and from what I used.
Main cheat's on market are Aimboss and Exspira as sort of private providers with lowest ban reports, CX Software and Clutch Solution as best public cheats with good developers and solid UD ratio

Best 4 apex cheat's on market according to most other cheaters I talk to and from what I used
Old 12/11/2022, 17:15   #18

elite*gold: 9630
If you want a really nice experience check out our esp + aimbot. It's pretty awesome.

My recommendations:
Private: Expira / Aimboss
Public: Cx / Kern / Forfeit
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2022, 19:42   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenysa View Post
Hello guys, long time since I last used forum and want to start playing Apex again. What would be the best private cheat with small userbase? I am trying to get to master at least. Thank you, cheers.

External LX/NARCO/YM
u can buy here
narcocheats.com
Old 12/11/2022, 23:57   #20

use mine its best add my discoerd

dripsohard223#0846
Old 12/12/2022, 00:01   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1Elite View Post
drsohard223#0846
Don't take that risk
Old 12/12/2022, 09:11   #22

elite*gold: 315
So far all of the offered products here have had a detection lately or not too far in the past.

We never had one, for none of our products so far.
Old 12/12/2022, 11:56   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeb23 View Post
So far all of the offered products here have had a detection lately or not too far in the past.

We never had one, for none of our products so far.
With no dt you mean no ban also?
Old 12/12/2022, 14:07   #24

Quote:
Exactly, we have no user who has been banned since we started. Our cheat is not using a loader or anything that gets detected as easily as for example "exspira cheats". As I heard they are eating bans like cereals at the moment ... and to be honest i took a look at your stuff too ... wouldnt be so sure about no detections for your product too
You have released your cheat 1 year ago right? And you are telling me that no one has ever been banned for rage cheating or cheat issue? Whether manual or sth? Hard to belive Sir. You're spreading **** on other providers while you haven't had any proof from longtime users of security of your cheat.
I have never claimed to have had no dt ever. But isn't it you who claims your cheat like the following without any proofs/feedbacks/reviews?
"Super Private" "No bans ever" "Never dt" "Not detectable (lol)"
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2022, 17:26   #25

ASDF worked great for me! This has been the safest chair i've ever used. I felt complete peace of mind using this on my master/heirloom accounts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2022, 18:08   #26

Quote:
Yes I am telling you exactly this and if you want proof for whether your shit is detected I have actual proof for that as users from you have been coming to us and spreading discord messages and 2. You can happily join our discord and talk to all our users and get your feedback. And no we havent released a year ago. We released the sale to 20 new users in October and before that the userbase was only 10 since last year November

We have a lot reviews there, for anyone who is really interested and I never said it is undetectable but the chance of getting banned is way lower than your loader inject copy paste stuff
No please I dont care about the reviews of your cheat. I just say I dont see any here on epvp. Oh wait. Now I see one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicGrenade View Post
ASDF worked great for me! This has been the safest chair i've ever used. I felt complete peace of mind using this on my master/heirloom accounts.
2 posts in total, 2 serious ASDFware reviews. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2022, 04:39   #27

elite*gold: 620
Quote:
Exactly, we have no user who has been banned since we started. Our cheat is not using a loader or anything that gets detected as easily as for example "exspira cheats". As I heard they are eating bans like cereals at the moment ... and to be honest i took a look at your stuff too ... wouldnt be so sure about no detections for your product too
I am their user, using it for a while now. Apex V2 I am master with it right now.
Old 12/13/2022, 06:26   #28

elite*gold: 8
Titan is the best for Private cheats
Old 12/13/2022, 06:47   #29

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by CxCheats View Post
No please I dont care about the reviews of your cheat. I just say I dont see any here on epvp. Oh wait. Now I see one.

2 posts in total, 2 serious ASDFware reviews. Thanks for sharing!
We are detected providers, we are not allowed to talk to him bro
If you say anything bad he won't resell your cheat in future

Btw he removed #1337 from his tag
Old 12/13/2022, 10:25   #30

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Yep I removed it, thanks for helping me here

I am not a reseller but I already said that - I am Admin and Moderator for asdfWare and yes sadly you have been detected multiple times now and I have heard that you dont even announce your dt`s ... you even let people have their customer role on discord so that others think they are still UD but hey, it is your business ... if people want to trust your private product its fine with me
We announce it tho, any time it happened it was announced. But thanks for letting me live rent free in your head

Of course people trust me, I am transparent and appreciated in community.

In other hand no one ever heard of you and you are annoying everyone on this forum with nonsense you are saying.

You have 0 knowledge related to anything about cheats or coding and all your posts are either trash talking others or saying stuff that makes less than 0 sense.
Thanks
2 Users