Internal Here
No menu
Glow & Aimbot Most legit on the market
Never detected !
contact me in private
Also selling source code + injector !
( proof live discord )
any interessed for source code giving 1 day for testing no problem with this !
I’m not sure i can recommend kernaim. Takes me days to get a response. Many customers of his on cycle and dayz are left upset in my community. Not good!
Hey mate
I recommend you to use Kernaim, the aimbot is extremely legit and you can easily grind with it and you can even play with other Kernaim users if you join the customer group
A major problem I see on this forum is that some of the people selling aimbots are just trying to make money and don't really care about the customer at the end of the day. I'm not calling anyone out directly or accusing anyone, but some of these sellers will claim they have the best aimbot/cheats on the market but in reality, the product they are selling is detected and will get you banned. Something else I noticed is that some of these sellers will create alt accounts saying not to buy a certain product in hopes that customer will buy their product instead, which is just a super shady practice. Again, I'm not calling anyone out directly, but I would just like to know straight up which products are legitimate and not complete scams.
About half a year ago my friend and I purchased a product that included aimbot & ESP/glow for apex. I was only able to use the ESP since the aimbot on that product didn't include controller support. But my friend using the same product got a perma ban bc he was using both the aimbot & EPS. Had I been using the aimbot I would've gotten the ban as well.
Hi, If you really wanna stay safe and undetected you should consider and try our product as we have never been detected so far and we also give away limited amount of slots.
[Selling] BDO Grind Bot - Auto Grind/Auto Sell 24/7 - NA/EU/THAI/SEA/TW/STEAM/RU/JP 05/24/2023 - Black Desert Trading - 8 Replies Black Desert Online Grinding Bot
Auto Grind 24/7 - NA/EU/THAI/SEA/TW/STEAM/RU/JP Servers
Are you tired of farming mobs manually?
Are you tired of being a no lifer facing your PC constantly to be the best on your server?
Here we present the intelligent Grinding bot for BDO that works on all servers - NA/EU/THAI/SEA/TW/STEAM/RU/JP.
Demo Video:
The Fastest And Best Way To Grind Crafting 07/10/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies Found this:
Some have asked:
?What is the fastest way to grind X profession??
I have a rather novel answer; the fastest way to grind any crafting profession is to wait until your level 40. Here?s why:
1. At lower levels you don?t have the resources to power thru anything. Yes you can gather a little ore, herbs and leather as your questing along and then you can use those resources to grind your way up to level 110 or so in your crafting profession? but you will soon find that you...