Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recommendations needed

Discussion on Recommendations needed within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recommendations needed

Hi, so I've been looking at izi, cx and clutch. Does anyone have first hand experience and would like to share them?
I am initially looking for something that has a good trackrecord with detections, price is around the pricepoint of these 3.
From what I could gather, clutch has the least features (as they specializes within DMA hardware). Do they have any advantages "security" wise than for example cx and izi? (for none DMA hardware solutions)

Would really like some input to take into consideration
Old 08/15/2022, 14:12   #2

Clutch solution is the best by far!
Been using them for a while now, as soon as new champ was released they had it updated asap, Best Aimbot, glow and they show spectators!
Seriously dont waste your time with anyone else.

+++REP!

I dont think they have had any bans recently, i brought a dma (due soon!) but the 1pc option they have seems just as good. Heaps of users and the only bans i have heard of are manuals.

I just use the spectator thing they added to watch if im being watched.
Almost plat on my main acc
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2022, 15:12   #3

Thanks, but I am not sure if maybe something like stealthmode might be more style, I am not big on rage features etc
Old 08/15/2022, 15:19   #4

elite*gold: 122
Just avoid recommendations from accounts made this month, because 99% of times providers make them to make fake vouches.

Use Apex Legit list or look up OnlyUD Discord server, they update more often legit providers as well as DT ones.
Old 08/15/2022, 15:43   #5

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawzzzy View Post
Thanks, but I am not sure if maybe something like stealthmode might be more style, I am not big on rage features etc
98% of our usersbase is playing with legit settings, many masters and preds with lvl 500 accounts

latest video with triggerbot introduction:

Old 08/15/2022, 16:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Solution View Post
98% of our usersbase is playing with legit settings, many masters and preds with lvl 500 accounts

latest video with triggerbot introduction:

When was your last banwave?
Old 08/15/2022, 16:33   #7

Quote:
Clutch-Solution

be careful it automatically bans on the loader for multi account when you have just 1 account on their site its crazy

and doesn't even take 2 minutes to answer you and he steals 44 euros from you for 1 month
(by experience he stole my 44E) after 2 days
because it my block my account for multi account when I only have 1 account on their ******* site
then I try to join the discord and well you know what I was already banned before entering it LOL
and on top of that it didn't even take 2 minutes to look if I really had multiaccount with my IP or look with my ip if I have 2 accounts
so basically spoof not before opening the cheat otherwise your instant ban
since your IP changes then it asks to reset your HWID you do the reset on their site and it instantly bans you LOL

buy on July 21 and still ban
2H players with the cheat the next day BAN account for life on the loader
Old 08/15/2022, 17:03   #8

elite*gold: 228
have you considered last cheat? I heard the developer emulates EAC so it's UD as ****
Old 08/15/2022, 17:59   #9

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
we had one partial only, several months ago
Old 08/16/2022, 09:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROHOOK View Post
have you considered last cheat? I heard the developer emulates EAC so it's UD as ****
Sounds interesting, I will check it out! Thanks!
Old 08/16/2022, 10:31   #11

elite*gold: 600
Quote:
Sounds interesting, I will check it out! Thanks!
lastcheat is always detected
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2022, 10:58   #12

elite*gold: 9630
Quote:
Hi, so I've been looking at izi, cx and clutch. Does anyone have first hand experience and would like to share them?
I am initially looking for something that has a good trackrecord with detections, price is around the pricepoint of these 3.
From what I could gather, clutch has the least features (as they specializes within DMA hardware). Do they have any advantages "security" wise than for example cx and izi? (for none DMA hardware solutions)

Would really like some input to take into consideration
Hello @Bawzzzy, I'm happy to share our last testimonials

CX Testimonials

Just try it out. You will love it

Greetings
Old 08/16/2022, 12:23   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Solution View Post
we had one partial only, several months ago
Well I played 1 game cheat solution and got banned xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2022, 13:14   #14

elite*gold: 9630
Quote:
Well I played 1 game cheat solution and got banned xD
Well it sounds like a hwid ban. Did you try to clean your traces + using a working spoofer + using a vpn?

Greetings
Old 08/16/2022, 14:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddi_ View Post
Well it sounds like a hwid ban. Did you try to clean your traces + using a working spoofer + using a vpn?

Greetings
Not possible, first time ever using cheats in Apex and they paused all apex subscriptions :P
Apparently detected, lucky me I guess