Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which one is best for legit

Discussion on Which one is best for legit within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which one is best for legit

Hello im looking for good apex cheat for kinda legit usage but idk which one is safe and good , im looking at R185 or Stealthmode... any more suggestion ?
Old 06/28/2022, 20:53   #2

elite*gold: 42293
The Black Market: 148/0/0
Hi

I recommend you to take a look at our cheat, undetected and we have a small user base
We are focused on security, fully external, streamproof and no dangerous / useless features

If you want to have more informations and/or see reviews :
EPVP : Here
Old 06/29/2022, 03:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elangrr123 View Post
Hello im looking for good apex cheat for kinda legit usage but idk which one is safe and good , im looking at R185 or Stealthmode... any more suggestion ?
contact me in private for private cheat !!!
Old 07/03/2022, 10:03   #4

elite*gold: 53103
Quote:
if you want to choose between these two only, i would choose r185
Fist choice is obv: https://clutch-solution.com/game/7-c...bot-and-more//
Old 07/03/2022, 11:47   #5

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Would be more than glad to have you with us at Stealthmode Our products are incredibly loved and are purposed exactly for legit cheating. There is nothing better than our Aim Assist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Solution View Post
if you want to choose between these two only, i would choose r185
Why not us? Is it our incredible reviews that makes us not a good choice?
Old 07/04/2022, 00:56   #6

Quote:
I will recommend you to check out our cheat features. Its very stable with built in spoofer included. Very limited user base and all the update we done with 2h.

Discord: Murlins#2494
Old 07/04/2022, 10:20   #7

elite*gold: 184
Quote:
Stealthmode gets detected every alternate month all their reviews are by only 1 day free key users don't fall for that and about R185 the sales for it is closed now will come back soon. Other then that you can use esp only which I can recommend add on Discord: ApexRishu#0055 for more info.
Old 07/04/2022, 22:49   #8

elite*gold: 1510
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexrishu View Post
Stealthmode gets detected every alternate month all their reviews are by only 1 day free key users don't fall for that and about R185 the sales for it is closed now will come back soon. Other then that you can use esp only which I can recommend add on Discord: ApexRishu#0055 for more info.
@ look at this pos

where tf is SM detected "every alternate month"? quit with this bs sales trashing. they had one hit and havent been since with more users monthly than you'll ever sell to. be a good reseller dog and sell rather than talking so much.

To everyone: Stealthmode is probably one of the best products out. Period.
Old 07/04/2022, 23:06   #9

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit™ View Post
@ look at this pos

where tf is SM detected "every alternate month"? quit with this bs sales trashing. they had one hit and havent been since with more users monthly than you'll ever sell to. be a good reseller dog and sell rather than talking so much.

To everyone: Stealthmode is probably one of the best products out. Period.
Thanks for having our backs, but please do what we do and ignore them lol. No need to start any drama. There will always be someone who can't take our **** out of their mouth. Positive or negative publicity is still good publicity lol plus we don't really care about what trash resellers think/say rofl, or really anyone. Just let him resell. He needs the money from the looks. We have more than plenty coming in daily.

Stealthmode is nearing 4 months UD with 1k+ users lol.

We've had 1 loader based detection back in March, and all keys were compensated. There has been no issues since that date.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2022, 07:44   #10

elite*gold: 184
Delusional pasted SM mad cuz their paste trash huehue. You have brain yourself a chair which is undetected for more than 8+ months vs paste trying hard to stay undetected with minimalistic features for more than 1 month and calling themselves league chair hahaha iq where.
Old 07/12/2022, 22:16   #11

THE BEST AIM ASSIST ON THE MARKET IS HERE

The strongest and cheap on the market

Requirements
Windows 10 (you are going to change some things that im going to show you so you can use the program)
Keyboard and Mouse only
Compatible with all mouses
GHUB required (we are going to give you a version that work for this on your download)

Overview
Operates with a program learned from tens of thousands of image and video analysis
AI detects and assists humanoids, damage expression, moving objects, enemy colors, and information on all enemies in the game.
There is no stuttering like the conventional aim assist of color recognition.
Because it is an external tool, the possibility of B4N is extremely low.
I will tell you the recommended settings that stick to me ridiculously only for purchasers!
This is a product that people sell a lot on JAPAN, professionals use this, you are going to love it!
HubOfAI#4047
Old 07/18/2022, 21:01   #12

OnlyUD recommends all sorts of chairs, so if you want, feel free to join and come take a look around! Feel free to give me a thanks if you end up purchasing one of the chairs that I recommend ^^.
Old 07/18/2022, 21:03   #13

I recommend Dr-cheats it is fully UD with many features and a very clean esp, perfect for rage or legit