Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for something safe!

Discussion on Looking for something safe! within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for something safe!

I try "Kernaim" but its give ban after few match. So if anyone have something safe that dont give ban im will buy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2022, 13:46   #2

elite*gold: 75
hey whats up brother. iv yet to make my post. but you can see from my profile and past posts im legit. finishing up my discord atm then ill be on here. mines VERY safe. ur friends wont even know. dm me for discord link
Old 06/20/2022, 15:50   #3

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMik View Post
I try "Kernaim" but its give ban after few match. So if anyone have something safe that dont give ban im will buy!
sounds more like an hwid ban tbh

reach out with our team and lets check: Discord: https://discord.gg/Y8VgGpgDBt

our solution is undetected: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...-solution.html
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2022, 17:18   #4

elite*gold: 220229
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Quote:
If you have been banned after a few games I would say that you are already HWID banned, we have no ban reports, you can also ask in the customer channel on Discord

Feel free to open a ticket on our Discord to give us more information
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2022, 22:01   #5

THE BEST AIM ASSIST ON THE MARKET IS HERE

The strongest and cheap on the market

Requirements

✅ Windows 10-11
✅ Keyboard and Mouse only
✅ Compatible with all mouses
✅ GHUB required (we are going to give you a version that work for this on your download)
✅ Not specificied/powerful hardware requiered
✅ Include redskull spoofer! (can't be removed) (for only spoofer contact @�� SkullCheat ��)
✅ Streamproof

How works

�� Operates with a program learned from tens of thousands of image and video analysis
�� AI detects and assists humanoids, damage expression, moving objects, enemy colors, and information on all enemies in the game.
�� There is no stuttering like the conventional aim assist of color recognition.
�� Because it is an external tool, the possibility of B4N is extremely low.
�� I will tell you the recommended settings that stick to me ridiculously only for purchasers!

SUPPORT ON DISCORD, LINK IS ON REDSKULL PAGE

INSTANT BUY:

VIDEO:
Old 07/13/2022, 23:13   #6

elite*gold: 3839
Quote:
Sounds like a HWID ban but if you need a really safe cheat let me know. I sell a really good apex cheat with great features. (Its also cheap) If you want more info add me on discord.
Old 07/15/2022, 06:27   #7

Quote:
We provide undetected cheats and with that you can play on main. Feel free to contract me.
Old 07/15/2022, 06:44   #8

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
If you are not getting banned without cheat, you are not hwid banned. It's provider related then, most likely detection.

If you are getting banned with and without it then you are hwid banned.

The best spoofers would be applecheats, baunticheats and reported.lol for Apex.

If you are not hwid banned and just getting banned with provider you mentioned, try checking out Clutch or CX. Would recommend Exspira as well but we are full right now.
Old 07/18/2022, 20:56   #9

OnlyUD recommends all sorts of chairs, so if you want, feel free to join and come take a look around! Feel free to give me a thanks if you end up purchasing one of the chairs that I recommend ^^.