Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i get hwban...

Discussion on i get hwban... within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i get hwban...

I have received dozens of bans and HWBAN in Apex and many other EAC, BE games.
I also decided to change my new PC and monitor, mouse and keyboard. Is there anything else that is subject to HWBAN?
The internet uses a VPN.
Old 06/12/2022, 17:15   #2

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuki1145 View Post
I have received dozens of bans and HWBAN in Apex and many other EAC, BE games.
I also decided to change my new PC and monitor, mouse and keyboard. Is there anything else that is subject to HWBAN?
The internet uses a VPN.
It's really hard to say which component is HWID banned. Changing mouse and keyboard as well as monitors wont help. Most people say change RAM and some say change GPU, but its hard to say which component is actually banned. Most chairs nowadays have built in spoofers so you can always look for those.
Old 06/13/2022, 03:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RepublicRage View Post
It's really hard to say which component is HWID banned. Changing mouse and keyboard as well as monitors wont help. Most people say change RAM and some say change GPU, but its hard to say which component is actually banned. Most chairs nowadays have built in spoofers so you can always look for those.
No, I plan to buy a new PC.
It is not a replacement of some parts.
Old 06/13/2022, 16:46   #4

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuki1145 View Post
No, I plan to buy a new PC.
It is not a replacement of some parts.
Okay then yeah a whole new PC will help with the HWID.