Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safe to log into banned steam for apex?

Discussion on Safe to log into banned steam for apex? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Safe to log into banned steam for apex?

So my hwid is clean in apex and I play fine on my new account and I’ve only been banned once (I also got new hardware for another reason). Unfortunately that ban is linked to my main steam account. Is it safe for me to log into my main to play other games?
Old 05/29/2022, 23:12   #2

elite*gold: 32
its fine, my steam account is banned on csgo but I play apex on it
Old 06/02/2022, 01:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigscrappy View Post
So my hwid is clean in apex and I play fine on my new account and I’ve only been banned once (I also got new hardware for another reason). Unfortunately that ban is linked to my main steam account. Is it safe for me to log into my main to play other games?
If your banned on apex, and you play apex through steam, log in to your banned apex origin account via website and unlink that steam account. Go on to steam, go on to apex and it will ask you to log into an origin account like you first did, add your new account. I do this all the time because I cba making a new steam account, so I link and unlink origin accounts.

But if you can't be bothered and was just asking about if you can log in to steam to play your other games then, yes you're fine. The ban is linked with Apex and the anti cheat for that game which is EAC not your whole steam account so you will not be getting flagged when logging in.

Hope that made sense.
Old 06/08/2022, 04:54   #4

In my experience, if you login into your steam account with an apex account banned linked, this will affect other accounts.
Old 04/15/2023, 03:23   #5

Is it safe to make a new steam account to play apex after being banned on one for toxicity?
Old 04/15/2023, 07:25   #6

Yea youre safe
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2023, 08:43   #7

How do you know for sure tho? Can’t they track your up to see if you are banned?
Old 04/15/2023, 17:34   #8

How do you know for sure tho cant they track your ip to see if you’ve been banned and can you use the same address payment methods and phone number?
Old 04/16/2023, 00:58   #9

Should I still buy a new pc or sum can’t they track my ip?
Old 04/16/2023, 18:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnypork View Post
Should I still buy a new pc or sum can’t they track my ip?
They dont track IP, I been banned *** knows how many times. Never ever needed to use a VPN, only spoofers at most.
Old 04/16/2023, 19:00   #11

Thank I was also searching for a solution
Old 04/18/2023, 07:00   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiejs View Post
They dont track IP, I been banned *** knows how many times. Never ever needed to use a VPN, only spoofers at most.
Oh ok I’ll just make this new account my main hope they don’t find out and ban me.
Old 04/18/2023, 11:01   #13
Trade Restricted

You can't know for sure whether its safe or not because they always track everyone down ^^
Old 04/28/2023, 23:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieDaBeast View Post
Yea youre safe
You think they would ban my payment method so I can never buy new games again if they did I can get new numbers for my card but I can’t change my address and name stuff like that but I don’t rly see them going all out like that I’m literally trying to give them money I regret my ban and I’m a changed person I hope they give me a second chance
Old 04/30/2023, 09:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigscrappy View Post
you need to run the game otherwise its not possible for origin to get your new hwid so as long as you dont login on your banned apex acc and start apex you should be fine

same for every other game

maybe different for valve games