Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How about artificial aiming

Discussion on How about artificial aiming within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How about artificial aiming

Does anyone know how safe the APEX cheat of artificial aiming is ,and is it UD status? I am their VIP member and also have the apex INV, but when I read their forum, I found many people feedback their accounts were banned, so I would like to ask can its cheat be used safely?(Now im using r185 and lc for legit and raging play)
Old 05/11/2022, 02:31   #2

Bans can happen for many reasons, reports, high settings, playstyle etc... since Apex has a decent server side/stat based AC, it's common to see people get banned and doesn't usually indicate a detection. Also, HWID bans are a thing to keep in mind.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/11/2022, 02:32   #3

All AA's eac supported games havent been detected for 1.5 years maybe little bit more, the ban reports you see mostly due hwid flag or in some cases [including mine] having static IP, ISP solved the issue for me though, and @ mentioned other reasons above.

Since you are a vip and have access to their private cheats, then you can definitely see so many others using it without any issue, honestly i am full raging on apex now, my buddy's KD is 83 lol and he still playing without any bans, its just weird in his case.

Also a note, that i dont understand what is the reason you post here about AA's private cheats stats while you can get all info in their forums, also using other providers in the same time, just curious. Anyhow hope i answered your questions.
Old 05/11/2022, 21:03   #4

1.5 years? Lol This is from 8 months ago.

Old 05/11/2022, 22:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiptoptip View Post

Sigh, Please read the OP post and our answers including check what section we are in right now, WE SAID EAC, not cod, and this is not cod section, as you can see this is apex section.
Old 05/12/2022, 00:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Sigh, Please read the OP post and our answers including check what section we are in right now, WE SAID EAC, not cod, and this is not cod section, as you can see this is apex section.
Well you said ALL their games. This is one of them. So your statement was false. I was pointing that out.
Old 05/12/2022, 00:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiptoptip View Post
Well you said ALL their games. This is one of them. So your statement was false. I was pointing that out.

Wait, does cod have EAC? No cod doesnt have EAC implemented into their game, its Ricoshit.

Read again, maybe this time you will understand
Thanks
1 User