Does anyone know how safe the APEX cheat of artificial aiming is ,and is it UD status? I am their VIP member and also have the apex INV, but when I read their forum, I found many people feedback their accounts were banned, so I would like to ask can its cheat be used safely?(Now im using r185 and lc for legit and raging play)
Bans can happen for many reasons, reports, high settings, playstyle etc... since Apex has a decent server side/stat based AC, it's common to see people get banned and doesn't usually indicate a detection. Also, HWID bans are a thing to keep in mind.
All AA's eac supported games havent been detected for 1.5 years maybe little bit more, the ban reports you see mostly due hwid flag or in some cases [including mine] having static IP, ISP solved the issue for me though, and @ mentioned other reasons above.
Since you are a vip and have access to their private cheats, then you can definitely see so many others using it without any issue, honestly i am full raging on apex now, my buddy's KD is 83 lol and he still playing without any bans, its just weird in his case.
Also a note, that i dont understand what is the reason you post here about AA's private cheats stats while you can get all info in their forums, also using other providers in the same time, just curious. Anyhow hope i answered your questions.
Sigh, Please read the OP post and our answers including check what section we are in right now, WE SAID EAC, not cod, and this is not cod section, as you can see this is apex section.
Sigh, Please read the OP post and our answers including check what section we are in right now, WE SAID EAC, not cod, and this is not cod section, as you can see this is apex section.
Well you said ALL their games. This is one of them. So your statement was false. I was pointing that out.
Selling Artificial Aiming Program for APB + 11 Other Games 05/25/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies Hey guys, I'm here to sell my Artificial Aiming program from ArtificialAiming
I bought the program yesterday mainly for APB: Reloaded. The program works like a charm and it is a Level 2 Helios Framework, meaning you get all the features in level 2. Check out the levels on this thread, HelioS-Framework-v3.0-APB - ArtificialAiming
I purchased the 1 month subscription to the program yesterday May 24th, 2011. The reason why I am selling this is because I don't find it enjoyable to use in...
[S] Artificial Aiming - Master Package Account [B] PSC,PayPal,Überweisung,UKash,etc. 01/23/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies Hallo,
ich suche einen Account auf ArtificialAiming mit dem Master Package und 12 Monate Laufzeit (es geht auch weniger).
Ich kann mit PSC,PayPal,Überweisung,Moneybookers oder UKash bezahlen.
Angebote bitte per PM oder eben hier posten.