Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which Cheat would you recommend?

Discussion on Which Cheat would you recommend? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/02/2022, 04:38   #16

elite*gold: 77
i Would recommend izi cheats
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2022, 06:34   #17

elite*gold: 149
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilchadd View Post
Just stay away from izicheats terrible experience

Terrible support and got banned on my main after 2 games

I can share screenshots
Hello dilchadd,

Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. Our public discord is a bit hectic right now, and your ticket was made during the night time so we weren't available. For future reference, we have 24/7 support in our private community!

Also, our product is safe and undetected; there's no reason you should have been banned that fast, unless you are HWID banned - which is what I am assuming is the case, since you did mention you've used 14 other providers prior to IZI. Either way, please do get in contact with my and I'd be glad to assist you through any issues you could possibly encounter - I've actually went ahead and contacted you myself!

Regards,
Val
Old 04/02/2022, 06:36   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hello dilchadd,

Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. Our public discord is a bit hectic right now, and your ticket was made during the night time so we weren't available. For future reference, we have 24/7 support in our private community!

Also, our product is safe and undetected; there's no reason you should have been banned that fast, unless you are HWID banned - which is what I am assuming is the case, since you did mention you've used 14 other providers prior to IZI. Either way, please do get in contact with my and I'd be glad to assist you through any issues you could possibly encounter - I've actually went ahead and contacted you myself!

Regards,
Val
He probably is HWID banned. If izi was detected I would think there would be a load of threads about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2022, 21:23   #19

elite*gold: 74
Old 04/04/2022, 20:21   #20

elite*gold: 77
izi working great it was my mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hello dilchadd,

Regards,
Val
it turned out that my account had a delayed ban from other cheats that i used izi working fine on a new account sorry for the confusion
izi working great

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
He probably is HWID banned. If izi was detected I would think there would be a load of threads about it.
it was my own fault, the ban came delayed from my previous cheat new account working with no problems
would recommend izicheats
Old 04/07/2022, 14:41   #21

elite*gold: 0
your safest best bet that i been using since October last year is , worth every $ and hands down best dev / support team
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat aimbot wh legit