Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Part of the Stealthmode banwave?

Discussion on Part of the Stealthmode banwave? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Part of the Stealthmode banwave?

//delete the thread please. no need for drama.
Old 03/25/2022, 05:50   #2

elite*gold: 184
Sadge bro who was even using it, nvm keep up the good work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2022, 10:30   #3

elite*gold: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by forfeitsol View Post
It's league cheat and even all Apex Legends pros & streamers using it. I hope the cheat will get UD as soon as possible and pro players can recover their account because it's middle of Apex Legends Global Series Year 2 Split 1 tournament. But thanks to!
Do people really believe that **** some random words by unknown public cheat provider they must have IQ below room temperature imagine getting hit with esp and non existent aimbot xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2022, 11:04   #4

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Everyone gets hit.
CX got hit, Stealthmode got hit and many, many other providers in the past.

It all comes now how they maintain to fix that and if they'll be able to fix that.
Old 03/25/2022, 11:17   #5

I haven't even been banned, so I don't see a point in your "Nice alt account tho!".
I am also not even defending anyone here, they got hit. Fine. Congratulations on your chance to shine yourself with Apex lite.
All I said "It all comes now how they maintain to fix that and if they'll be able to fix that." and you should read it twice before coming at me.

Detection is detection and Stealthmode got detected, I am not defending them, I treat them the same as I treat Clutch.
Old 03/25/2022, 11:22   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
After purchasing and using many different cheats, we grew tired of using the same boring Aimbots over, and over, and over again... Each one seeming to use the same public methods, which looked unlegit to the experienced eye no matter the settings you used.
You guys are saying all cheats are using same public methods and yet, defending your cheat by saying
Quote:
CX got hit, Stealthmode got hit and many, many other providers in the past.
Yesterday, Antebellum posted something in his thread then deleted it. He said his ESP only cheat is still UD, the issue was related with Aimbot. He was promoted his cheat by saying we're not using same public methods like other cheats, and yet his aimbot got clapped.

Quote:
Congratulations on your chance to shine yourself with Apex lite.
I really don't care about my sales, there is no extra effort to put for gain money such as spamming in topics to buy my cheat. I made a cheat in February 2022, since then cheat is UD. I don't care about my sales, and yet there is 291 invoices on my website since then. (Reseller sales is not included)

If you really think that I created the post to increase my sales, then you should think same as Clutch detection aswell. Cause Stealthmode created exact thread when Clutch got hit.

I have no issue with any kind of provider. My biggest rival on the market is currently eCycler, cause we're both selling Glow Only cheats, and yet I have nothing against to him. I'm appreciating his work cause it's really hard to stay UD in EAC and his cheat is UD since S3, but never ever tried to scribble down his product. Even I recommended him to people looking for UD cheat for a long. The reason why I'm created this thread is because of Stealthmode dev's behaviour.

The people who bought Stealthmode was planning to use it on their main accounts because of Antebellum's promotion. You guys keep spammed in every post, you guys claimed it's a cheat that even pro players are using.

The people who wants to buy Forfeit are getting a warning by me that I'm saying don't use on main accounts, cheating is always a risk and if you don't want to get ban, then don't use it on your main account.

That's the difference between Forfeit and Stealthmode. I'm not trying to increase my sells by telling lies into my customers because it's not worth it. Either way, everyone can got hit by EAC. Even my cheat can detect today, there is no guarantee. That's the point of Anti Cheats. It's cat-mouse thing. But claiming being League Cheat is totally non ethic way to sell a cheat.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/25/2022, 11:29   #7

I agree, I know that Stealthmode did the same and I am not saying that you shouldn't do that or if it's #karma, you have full right to do the same as someone else did.

I also said that everyone gets detected somehow.
Kamikaze, Crypto, Stealthmode, CX, you name it.
Exspira is still UD since 2020 and nobody talks about it.

Stealthmode got detected and we all know it'll be bad for them as how they advertise it.
Again, I am not defending here anyone, as I said before, detection is detection and I treat all cheats the same once they get detected, so did I with Clutch, so did I with Kamikaze.
Having Stealtmode signature doesn't mean anything. I just advertise them as they are good people and I like their cheat, so did I with PhantomOverlay.
I don't want to bring hate as I believe that your cheat is also good and worth the money, I also hope you keep it UD without ever seeing a thread about your detection.

Mistakes were made by many providers, some did come out with better history, some didn't. Lets see how Stealthmode keeps it.

"The reason why I'm created this thread is because your behaviour.", not sure what you mean by that as I did probably nothing. I do like to argue with Rishu as he's the biggest meme here for me, but that's it.

Maybe they thought they can keep it UD in "League" mode as they do with R6S currently, who knows what's behind it, even I don't.
Old 03/25/2022, 11:44   #8

elite*gold: 958
The Black Market: 225/0/0
github coders
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2022, 11:45   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaptine View Post
github coders
Zaptine best
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2022, 12:32   #10

elite*gold: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by forfeitsol View Post
CX never claimed they're "league cheat".
CX never spammed their cheat in such as posts like "I'm looking for safe cheat."
Also, you can't compare yourself with CX because CX is Internal, Stealthmode is External. Being UD in internal is way too hard compared to external due integrity checks.

But whatever, you're the one who put Stealthmode into your signature. Nice alt account tho!

That's not valid claim to defend your cheat. As you told in Clutch Solutions detection:
StealthMode is fully internal btw.
Old 03/25/2022, 15:36   #11

elite*gold: 24
What are we thinking here? I mean seriously. Do you actually think a cheat marketing itself as “league cheat” will be undetected? That’s like someone marketing a fortnite cheat as tournament ready lmfao. Anyway, I doubt many pros were using it. Here’s the biggest take away, you may do with this info whatever you like. Apex legends has a weaker version of EAC (much much weaker) than games like rust, fortnite. I literally know 3 people using a pasted .data ptr swap driver for two weeks without getting banned (most shit driver you could possibly make, com method is completely detected). What I want to know is how does a p2c get released then get banwaved after less than a month? Like wot? Pretty ridiculous if you ask me but w/e.
TLDR: it says something about the provider. If they can’t be ud for at-least a month after release I would avoid it. Additionally external cheats will become more and more obsolete as we progress into the year. Rust has already added guarded memory regions to their game object manager, fortnite apex and any other big game protected by EAC will be soon to follow suite. When that happens you will see a lot of external cheats wiped out (at-least the ones where the devs don’t know what they are doing.) (won’t affect internal cheats) But yea take that info as you will, sorry about your ban, this is usually why we wait for vouches and such before buying, anyway have a good day.
Auden#1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymandXD View Post
StealthMode is fully internal btw.
Nothing about their chest screams that it’s internal. Are you sure? Apex has view angle offsets so you can easily do “memory aim” externally. Same with glow, there are hundreds of sources (surgegottaped’s is the best imo). From my perspective I see no reason why they would be internal with just glow like that. Just a one man’s opinion.

Tags
stealthmode apex legends, stealthmode banwave, stealthmode detected