Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crypto V2

Discussion on Crypto V2 within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Delete this thread | Thanks

This thread no longer exists. I wish to delete this thread, but don't have the tools. Thanks
Old 03/09/2022, 23:04   #2

It was a weird detection, not even half the people were banned and most of them who did got their accounts back.. I was one of them..
Old 03/10/2022, 03:08   #3

elite*gold: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiejs View Post
It was a weird detection, not even half the people were banned and most of them who did got their accounts back.. I was one of them..
no such thing as a "weird detection" when countless users were banned A detection is a detection.
Old 03/10/2022, 12:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexrishu View Post
no such thing as a "weird detection" when countless users were banned A detection is a detection.

Haha, look at you trying to act all smart. I wasn't trying to be formal in any way. Nor did I say "weird detection" is actually a thing, simply my opinion I thought it was weird how only certain people got hit then got their accounts the second day.

Its kinda of embarrassing the way you carry yourself. All I see is negativity from you.
Old 03/10/2022, 12:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiejs View Post
Haha, look at you trying to act all smart. I wasn't trying to be formal in any way. Nor did I say "weird detection" is actually a thing, simply my opinion I thought it was weird how only certain people got hit then got their accounts the second day.

Its kinda of embarrassing the way you carry yourself. All I see is negativity from you.
You talking about the whole code snake thing?

Before i got kicked out of the discord I heard about that, people just messaged support and got their accounts ban for it being a false positive
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2022, 13:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexrishu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
You talking about the whole code snake thing?

Before i got kicked out of the discord I heard about that, people just messaged support and got their accounts ban for it being a false positive
I didn't get a code snake, I got an actual ban with the confirmation email a couple days after.

The day after the confirmation email, they unbanned my account without appeal. They said "We saw some unusual activity on your EA Account." then allowed me to change password and I was back on.

So I have no idea what happened
Thanks
2 Users