Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for recommendation

Discussion on Looking for recommendation within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for recommendation

Was wondering if "last cheat" or "CXSoftware" are safe to use for exactly 24h and are they commonly banned? not the lite version, the one with aimbot, and which one of those 2 would anyone recommend if they bought/used them before, thanks in advance.
Old 01/13/2022, 17:38   #2

elite*gold: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luluvely View Post
Was wondering if "last cheat" or "CXSoftware" are safe to use for exactly 24h and are they commonly banned? not the lite version, the one with aimbot, and which one of those 2 would anyone recommend if they bought/used them before, thanks in advance.
I currently just restocked my day keys so if you would like to try it out go for it! Feel free to join our discord! If you have any questions let me know! More than willing to help you out!
Old 01/14/2022, 09:21   #3

elite*gold: 495
Check us out! 15 slots, UD since July 2021. Discord Schlumped#3459
Old 01/15/2022, 01:41   #4

elite*gold: 264
Quote:
if interested go to my website or add me on discord Cheesy#6421
Old 01/16/2022, 19:51   #5

elite*gold: 23048
Quote:
i recommend to start with the 1 pc solution, if you are playing some other games and want to get the safest option from the market you should chose the 2pc, dma version. Both are undetected with 0 bans since release

https://clutch-solution.com/forum/52-apex-legends/