Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Apex Cheats

Discussion on Apex Cheats within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Apex Cheats

Hello so since I bought a new Pc am looking to cheat in Apex again but this time am I want to choose the provider wisely and looking for a really good undetected cheat.

These are the providers I have on mind:

Lastcheat Pro (Used before. Features 10/10. Friendly and active staff. Only issue is it gets detected way to much every month or two)

Lastcheat Lite (Never used. A lot of positive reviews. Been playing Apex legit lately and my aim is not that bad so I may go with more legit cheats as an option)

Cx (Never used. Good reviews I guess?)

Proofcore (Used before. Good security. Hate that you need to setup the cheat for opening the game. )

Crypto (Never used. My number 1 to go currently. A lot of positive reviews)
Old 12/22/2021, 11:39   #2

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro2G View Post
Hello so since I bought a new Pc am looking to cheat in Apex again but this time am I want to choose the provider wisely and looking for a really good undetected cheat.

Lastcheat Pro (Used before. Features 10/10. Friendly and active staff. Only issue is it gets detected way to much every month or two)

Lastcheat Lite (Never used. A lot of positive reviews. Been playing Apex legit lately and my aim is not that bad so I may go with more legit cheats as an option)

Proofcore (Used before. Good security. Hate that you need to setup the cheat for opening the game. )

Highly recommend you consider IZI, may be perfect for you!:

IZI has been a provider since 2017, and have been offering an Apex cheat since the game released. Internal, stream-proof, extremely strong aimbot that can be used for both humanized-legit and to dominate other cheaters if necessary. The amount of customization the aimbot has is endless, I’d also specifically like to mention that we have an aimbot feature which mimics aim-assist. Traditional aimbot, perfect silent aim, and aim assist - all paired with plenty of other customization features that almost seem endless!

The cheat is slotted, which I'm assuming is somewhat what you're looking for!
Old 12/23/2021, 19:36   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 6740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro2G View Post

Just a heads up but Apex Pro's last DTC was more than 3 months ago now.
Old 12/23/2021, 20:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmoth View Post
Just a heads up but Apex Pro's last DTC was more than 3 months ago now.
I went with the lite version it's sooo good actually that I’m satisfied and no longer interested with other full features cheats to etc...
Old 12/23/2021, 21:56   #5

pro does not get detected every few months lmao ive been good 2month+ lite and pro hit pred with lite to
Old 12/23/2021, 22:02   #6

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZorkon View Post
pro does not get detected every few months lmao ive been good 2month+ lite and pro hit pred with lite to
agreed
Old 12/30/2021, 18:07   #7

elite*gold: 48
come check us out at cryptex its been undetected for nearly a year and a half its private and slotted 6/25 slots are taken currently

the cheat provides humanized aim and great esp and glow
Old 01/05/2022, 07:24   #8

elite*gold: 125
I know you got a lot of shops above my post, but you can always check out my shop and I am currently selling day keys. You are also more than welcome to join my discord channel as well. LMK if you got any questions man! More than willing to help out!
Old 01/05/2022, 11:29   #9

i recommand Crypto is best legit Cheat!
Old 02/28/2022, 03:03   #10

You can check us out