Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro2G
Hello so since I bought a new Pc am looking to cheat in Apex again but this time am I want to choose the provider wisely and looking for a really good undetected cheat.
These are the providers I have on mind:
Lastcheat Pro (Used before. Features 10/10. Friendly and active staff. Only issue is it gets detected way to much every month or two)
Lastcheat Lite (Never used. A lot of positive reviews. Been playing Apex legit lately and my aim is not that bad so I may go with more legit cheats as an option)
Cx (Never used. Good reviews I guess?)
Proofcore (Used before. Good security. Hate that you need to setup the cheat for opening the game. )
Crypto (Never used. My number 1 to go currently. A lot of positive reviews)
|
Highly recommend you consider IZI, may be perfect for you!:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...e-private.html
IZI has been a provider since 2017, and have been offering an Apex cheat since the game released. Internal, stream-proof, extremely strong aimbot that can be used for both humanized-legit and to dominate other cheaters if necessary. The amount of customization the aimbot has is endless, I’d also specifically like to mention that we have an aimbot feature which mimics aim-assist. Traditional aimbot, perfect silent aim, and aim assist - all paired with plenty of other customization features that almost seem endless!
The cheat is slotted, which I'm assuming is somewhat what you're looking for!