Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UD Apex Cheat

Discussion on UD Apex Cheat within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/28/2021, 04:04   #16

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBoyZero View Post
Im looking for an affordable, streamable, long no detection history apex cheat. Something that I can legit rage on and have fun with. Can stream to viewers and just overall accepted by all win ver and cpus and reputable.
Stop by and say Hi!
- Or check our instant delivery store by hitting the banner below!
Old 10/04/2021, 00:44   #17

elite*gold: 23
Can you inform us if you found any decent cheat that don't get you banned after a match?
Old 10/04/2021, 05:23   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill - Cheats View Post
Can you inform us if you found any decent cheat that don't get you banned after a match?
I actually tried out Kamekazi by GamerDoc and it worked out just fine used it first for a day in my main acc then I decided to go for a week and it even helped me go from bronze to diamond fairly quickly, if I had more time to play would of definitely hit masters or pred before the split. They focus mainly on security so best bet go with them even if it is a bit on the expensive side of things. Totally worth it. I also tried Last Cheat for about a month but they've become semi detected over the last month so their team is working on fixes for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2021, 15:25   #19

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
I actually tried out Kamekazi by GamerDoc and it worked out just fine used it first for a day in my main acc then I decided to go for a week and it even helped me go from bronze to diamond fairly quickly, if I had more time to play would of definitely hit masters or pred before the split. They focus mainly on security so best bet go with them even if it is a bit on the expensive side of things. Totally worth it. I also tried Last Cheat for about a month but they've become semi detected over the last month so their team is working on fixes for it.
Interesting, thanks for the review, will check them out.
Old 10/12/2021, 10:23   #20

Quote:
LastCheat is currently fully undetected. People get only banned if they are cheating too obvious. They already fixed there detection rate, since 23th of Septembre.
I am using LastCheat myself since 2 weeks and got so far only 1 account banned because I done 12 kills in my first round on a lvl 0 account (after the round it was lvl 3 ). Now I am lvl 49, and I didn't got hitted so far. People using mostly pSilent and get detected and are wondered about..

Even smurfing is bannable (like ragequitting in pubs too) so.. if you play like a normal player, never ragerquit the game, do only 1-4 kills per game, stop cheating if you have observers then you are good to go with LastCheat too.
Old 10/12/2021, 15:45   #21

It depends on what you need this cheat for. For boosting the rating or the number of victories in Apex Legends? Or do you want a combined pumping. I personally use different boosting on . Yes I may be a player and not very. But I do not like at the beginning of the game to pump long and tediously his account. I found it easier to have a ready account to break into battle so to speak. I think I'm not the only one so lazy. So if you do not find any cheats. Boosts are always at your disposal. Just find out exactly what you need to improve.
Old 11/02/2021, 00:11   #22

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muellmann1111 View Post
LastCheat is currently fully undetected. People get only banned if they are cheating too obvious. They already fixed there detection rate, since 23th of Septembre.
I am using LastCheat myself since 2 weeks and got so far only 1 account banned because I done 12 kills in my first round on a lvl 0 account (after the round it was lvl 3 ). Now I am lvl 49, and I didn't got hitted so far. People using mostly pSilent and get detected and are wondered about..

Even smurfing is bannable (like ragequitting in pubs too) so.. if you play like a normal player, never ragerquit the game, do only 1-4 kills per game, stop cheating if you have observers then you are good to go with LastCheat too.
It's detected now again, imagine using psilent at its lowest potential and even for users with only ESP, they still gets detected, owner coming up with the excuse of manual ban and that's where I would like to draw the line and call them out. Plus, they are accepting more and more resellers from accross the world and it's no surprise for me that they get detected once every months now. Very cute but nice try.
Old 11/02/2021, 02:02   #23

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Im looking for an affordable, streamable, long no detection history apex cheat. Something that I can legit rage on and have fun with. Can stream to viewers and just overall accepted by all win ver and cpus and reputable.
Feel free to stop by!
- Click my banner or Visit : - Discord opens for members
Old 11/04/2021, 18:48   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by debug_ View Post
It's detected now again, imagine using psilent at its lowest potential and even for users with only ESP, they still gets detected, owner coming up with the excuse of manual ban and that's where I would like to draw the line and call them out. Plus, they are accepting more and more resellers from accross the world and it's no surprise for me that they get detected once every months now. Very cute but nice try.
I am using LastCheat currently since 5 weeks with no detection at all. On one account I am using an pSilent FOV of 4, on the other one I am using just the memory aimbot.
If you are lvl 10 and start directly ranking you will get detected as soon as you got into Diamond rank.
So far, none of my accounts hitted Diamond on the last season so the account looks more serious.

Both accounts are now around lvl 40-50 and have together around 120 hours playtime. On one account I am fully raging (kd of 4.5) on the other one I am playing more carefully (kd of 3.3) - it's all about your playstyle and not the cheat itself, since LastCheat is currently undetected.

No one said that LastCheat is a private software, for sure, they want to max out there win - and it's fine, as long as the cheat is undetected they can have tons of members, I don't care. They deserved the money since they are working on the project. LastCheat had just a downtime of 2 hours (for the pro version, 0 hours for Lite) on the new season. I was able to use LastCheat after 2 hours the new Season came out while other cheats needed around 4 hours.
Old 11/04/2021, 21:43   #25

elite*gold: 1241
Quote:
Cheesy#6421 add my discord if ur interested

Tags
apex legend cheat