Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Ban?

Discussion on HWID Ban? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HWID Ban?

So I got banned in apex and i wanted to make a new account. When I try to Register it said that they have technical issues. Is it a sign of a HWID Ban or why cant i register? But I can still log in my banned account.
Old 05/16/2021, 12:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasza09 View Post
So I got banned in apex and i wanted to make a new account. When I try to Register it said that they have technical issues. Is it a sign of a HWID Ban or why cant i register? But I can still log in my banned account.
Change IP address and open incognito window of another browser. When registering don't use temporary emails.
Old 05/18/2021, 09:15   #3

I will always detect HWID new Hardware will change nothing
Old 05/19/2021, 17:49   #4

elite*gold: 1196
The Black Market: 218/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasza09 View Post
Mostly your first offense is not a HWID ban. They have some sort of tolerance policy on that.

If you can not create an account then its because of some internet issue (many people have this). Just try to restart your Internet router and try again. If it still doesn't work try to create an account from your phone.

After you created an account you can try to play apex. They only detected your HWID and (ban you if HWID banned) after you join the game server within 5-30mins. If you can play for longer than an hour (Can be longer) without getting banned then you are not HWID banned.

If you do get banned within a short time then you are HWID banned and require a Spoofer oder New Hardware (Motherboard + SSDs/HDD) in order to be able to play again.

If this was helpful dont forget to leave a thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2021, 11:44   #5

so is like 10 days i cant do account then is an origin problem, because i tryed with my friend pc and they are not cheating, and i tryed with my vps and is not working too