Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone know this cheat?

Discussion on Anyone know this cheat? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know this cheat?

Here is the launcher/menu for it. It is being resold as "Sama Apex". I was wondering if anyone knew the actual dev/site? https://imgur.com/a/5ucWSIr
Old 04/16/2021, 12:52   #2

worst cheat
Old 04/20/2021, 01:54   #3

elite*gold: 1769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob2me View Post
Here is the launcher/menu for it. It is being resold as "Sama Apex". I was wondering if anyone knew the actual dev/site? https://imgur.com/a/5ucWSIr
called athena or something, its pretty good but the menu looks different from the one i am thinking of
Old 05/07/2021, 14:30   #4

It's SamCheats if im not wrong.
Old 05/17/2021, 11:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob2me View Post
I have good cheat from china coder. Undetected like 7 month. Has silent and speedhack. If you intrested xgod#8818)