Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

apex TRACE cleaner

Discussion on apex TRACE cleaner within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
apex TRACE cleaner

looking for a spoofer that has a trace cleaner and stuff please someone
either reply here or discord thelobbysbot#0001
Old 03/29/2021, 01:17   #2

Sorry to hijack the conversation - how often do cheaters need to use trace cleaners?
Are we supposed to clean traces after every ban?

I'm having an issue where I'm still getting banned while spoofing + VPN, even after a game reinstall. I get banned after 2 to 3 games no matter what, even if no cheat is running and I've confirmed the spoofer I'm using is not detected.
Old 03/29/2021, 01:21   #3

elite*gold: 26
you dont really need to clean some traces. if your HWID banned you should use a spoofer. otherwise you dont need to clean something
Old 03/29/2021, 02:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMHacks22.me View Post
you dont really need to clean some traces. if your HWID banned you should use a spoofer. otherwise you dont need to clean something
I kept getting autobanned, even while using a spoofer and using a VPN.
It didn't stop until I formatted my drives and fresh OS install. Even uninstalling via a uninstaller tool didn't stop the bans - have you ever seen this happen?
Old 04/02/2021, 22:55   #5

elite*gold: 20
Apex has no tracking files. Its EAC that logs which are required to spoof.
Old 04/21/2021, 00:17   #6

what is the registry keys to delete to clean eac plz ?
Old 04/22/2021, 17:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundbeef View Post
I kept getting autobanned, even while using a spoofer and using a VPN.
It didn't stop until I formatted my drives and fresh OS install. Even uninstalling via a uninstaller tool didn't stop the bans - have you ever seen this happen?
YEah but that is because your spoofer is trash, which one is it?, also no need for VPN.
I do delete the game and origin using revo uninstaller pro also EAC form %aapdata% and the c drive, but what gets you banned is the spoofer you are using, most of them out there are just copied and pasted ****.
I use Hyper and infinite for warzone and the cheat for apex is proofcore and for warzone x22
Old 04/23/2021, 16:14   #8

Use our black market section.

#closed
Closed Thread